Training footprint

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 2 of 4
Go to
Quote: Thanks for the replies. Sorry for all the questions. How's the transportation situation? Is the hotel shuttle good about taking you places within reason? I'll be on a pretty tight budget so urber will be Limited.
I believe the shuttle just goes to and from flight safety/TSH building. More than likely at least one of your classmates will have a car. Most of my classmates would just ride together to get groceries and whatnot
Quote: Thanks for the replies. Sorry for all the questions. How's the transportation situation? Is the hotel shuttle good about taking you places within reason? I'll be on a pretty tight budget so urber will be Limited.
The shuttle takes you to either the TSA hq building for Indoc or to Flight Safety when you are in Systems and the Sims. They also go to the airport. That’s it.

There is a local grocery store in walking distance Schnucks. They provide delivery but that does increase the price.

Also check in the pilots lounge on the second floor for donations left by those who had food left when they went home.

The washer dryers down stairs cost $2 to wash and $2 to dry per load. There is one washer and dryer in the pilots lounge that is free but when I left the dry was broken

Some of your classmates may be local or drove to training from home. So you may be able to catch a ride with them.
With 2 weeks indoc, 3 weeks systems, 5 CPTs, and 9 sims, how many weeks or months is taking to finish training?
Quote: No training delays if you stay in footprint. They do shut down the sims for maintenance I think 2 to 4 am

I have gouge if you want pm me

Can you please send me the gouge via inbox also?
Quote: With 2 weeks indoc, 3 weeks systems, 5 CPTs, and 9 sims, how many weeks or months is taking to finish training?
About 8 weeks not including IOE

Also there is the check ride and one LOFT sim in STL
Quote: Can you please send me the gouge via inbox also?
I sent you a message with my email address
The training isn’t very good at go jet. But once you get to flight safety it’s 10x better. Our class right now has a minimum 2 week wait for sims. Some guys are gonna be a month. That’s because the class before is and our current class is “large” the program is designed for 8-10 people per class. They are implementing 10 sims now.
Quote: 24/7 no aqp
Their APC profile says they have AQP. Did this change since your post, or is that information incorrect?
Quote: Their APC profile says they have AQP. Did this change since your post, or is that information incorrect?
If I am not mistaken it’s AQP for recurrent, but not intial.
Did the Company pay or arrange for flights to INDOC?
1  2  3  4 
Page 2 of 4
Go to