New bases

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
Quote: Straight from the mouths in crew planning... the emphasis moving forward will be on turns and not multi day pairings.
Well this fuels Allegiant merger rumors. Our management has said the exact opposite that we are going to start doing more overnights.
Quote: Well this fuels Allegiant merger rumors. Our management has said the exact opposite that we are going to start doing more overnights.
Not in the slightest way. We fly planes. That’s it.
Anytime they open a new base most of the lines are turns look at Vegas in the beginning plus it was the same way at my regional. Takes about 3 months for the lines to normalize in my experience. In recurrent they mentioned more point to point flying, so expect many small bases with 1-3 day trips.
Quote: Spokane and Kansas City.
Any evidence to support this, or simply speculation? Thanks
Quote: Any evidence to support this, or simply speculation? Thanks
Really? Check out our route map... both are almost certain.
Quote: Really? Check out our route map... both are almost certain.
Cool, thanks...I certainly hope so.
Quote: Cool, thanks...I certainly hope so.
You didn't look at the route map, did you?
I'll throw my not so wild guess:

Austin/San Antonio co-domocile

Phoenix.

But it is interesting that they ask if you have a legal right to work in Canada. Why do they ask that on the application?
Quote: I'll throw my not so wild guess:

Phoenix.

But it is interesting that they ask if you have a legal right to work in Canada. Why do they ask that on the application?
Because if you have a felony, like a DUI, you can’t clear customs into Canada.
Quote: I'll throw my not so wild guess:

Ummm... no. The cities are way too far apart to co-domicile. TTN and PHL are 40 miles and already is a FA co-domicile, and it is not even being remotely considered for pilots.
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to