Purple Uniforms

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Let’s hope XJT doesn’t get inspired by United’s new uniforms. I know they may be looking to get away from the red & black color scheme.

Hideous Uniforms here -> https://www.usatoday.com/story/trave...ok/2596582002/
When did purple become popular??? First Delta, now United. Is this a subliminal influence from that favorite millennial childhood character???
Quote: Let’s hope XJT doesn’t get inspired by United’s new uniforms. I know they may be looking to get away from the red & black color scheme.

Hideous Uniforms here -> https://www.usatoday.com/story/trave...ok/2596582002/
Holy crapzors, those FA uniforms *are* hideous.
Quote: When did purple become popular??? First Delta, now United. Is this a subliminal influence from that favorite millennial childhood character???
Delta actually pulls theirs off even if a few people look like Grimace. The new united ones look like Disneyworld EPCOT workers.
Don’t hate them, just also wondering why they chose purple. I guess maybe everyone is tired of the the traditional neutral colors.
The male FA uniform is hideous. The female dress looks decent AND I like their purple better than the Barney purple Delta uses. This from a woman whose favorite color is purple. ("Passport Plum," my butt. Delta's is straight up purple!)

Also why are guys saying they hate the purple tie?! That's for male FAs, NOT pilots, unless I'm color blind.
Quote: The male FA uniform is hideous. The female dress looks decent AND I like their purple better than the Barney purple Delta uses. This from a woman whose favorite color is purple. ("Passport Plum," my butt. Delta's is straight up purple!)

Also why are guys saying they hate the purple tie?! That's for male FAs, NOT pilots, unless I'm color blind.
Looked like a purple striped tie on the male pilot to me...
Quote: Looked like a purple striped tie on the male pilot to me...
Looks maroon to me, but I could be wrong. (THAT doesn't happen often!)
Quote: Looks maroon to me, but I could be wrong. (THAT doesn't happen often!)
Jeezus... it's within their purple hues. Burgundy, maroon, purple..... it's not black or blue.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to