Multi engine add on - weekend style course

Subscribe
Hi folks. Living in Salt lake, but looking for a relatively decent operation that offers multi engine add on with check ride over a weekend, like a 3 day course. Please shoot me recommendations.

I would prefer to stay out west for this, California, Phoenix area, Montana, maybe Texas etc.

If you know of any good Multi add on courses, please advise.

Thanks.
Mikes Flying is east of Dallas I believe and it can be done in a few days, I never had any luck actually getting ahold of him when I was looking, but that was a year ago and maybe things changed. Also a guy up in Michigan has a 3 day course that a friend went to and had good things to say.
Quote: Mikes Flying is east of Dallas I believe and it can be done in a few days, I never had any luck actually getting ahold of him when I was looking, but that was a year ago and maybe things changed. Also a guy up in Michigan has a 3 day course that a friend went to and had good things to say.
Things have not changed. I tried to contact Mikes Flying for a month, no success.

Traverse Air is booked 4-5 months ahead solid.

I did mine at Fly By Knight in Hammond, LA. Happy to recommend them. Did mine in a weekend for way less than they originally quoted.
http://www.midwestcorporateair.com/Accelerated_Multi_Engine_Training.html