175 bid award

Subscribe
Looks like it went as senior as possible. Most junior CA in this bid being a 1996 hire. Most junior FO a 2014 hire.
Just to clarify, it was a ERJ 1996 hire. Early 1993 on the CRJ. Only 4 ERJ CA got the ER7, as suspected.
Congrats to all the new CA as well.
What year is most Junior 145 CA?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2011, in both ERJ & CRJ
Disclaimer: Not a complaint what so ever.

I find it pretty interesting that DG stated specifically that 18-11 was meant to award 36 ER7 slots and no back filling etc. Granted there are guys I know are gone and have no intention of coming back that were awarded the 175.

A ton of ORD CRJ awards on this bid which I didn’t anticipate. It’s good to see a lot of guys that were displaced to FO headed back to the left seat for valuable PIC time.
An important takeaway from these bid results are that the CRJ ORD CA awards have taken care of the large majority of displaced L-ASA FO’s who were senior to the most junior ERJ CA.

Future bids this year will result in significant changes to the overall junior captain DOH.
Quote: An important takeaway from these bid results are that the CRJ ORD CA awards have taken care of the large majority of displaced L-ASA FO’s who were senior to the most junior ERJ CA.

Future bids this year will result in significant changes to the overall junior captain DOH.
^^^^^
And then there will be a stampede. "Holy crap. XJT has a ____ upgrade time. Let's all race over there." Those who got in now will have the quick upgrade. Those getting in a year from now, not so much.