United CPP

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 5 of 5
Go to
Quote: 1) United barely hired anyone last year thanks to the Kirby effect.

United hired over 600 pilots and brought in ~150 furloughs last year. United is hiring 70-90 a month right now...

The rest of your points are fairly accurate though. Don't leave JetBlue for a crappy regional.
Got my years mixed up. I’m getting old.
Quote: Got my years mixed up. I’m getting old.
Rumor I’m hearing is they might come close to 1k pilots hired this year. That’s huge “juniority” for the recently hired folks.
What does the CPP interview at United consist of? Is it the same process as off the street or is it shorter/abbreviated?
Quote: What does the CPP interview at United consist of? Is it the same process as off the street or is it shorter/abbreviated?
Only the Hogan and HR portion. HR portion was less than an hour face to face with Pilot and HR representative. A few TMAATs, resume review, application review.
Quote: What does the CPP interview at United consist of? Is it the same process as off the street or is it shorter/abbreviated?

Guarantees you a Hogan and you get to skip the Technical portion of the interview. If you get the nod you go into a CPP pool. The percentages that are part of the new hire class from that pool vary on the regional partner.
I wouldn’t say you’re guaranteed a Hogan. If you half-cheek your application the rejection letter will come pretty quick.
Quote: I wouldn’t say you’re guaranteed a Hogan. If you half-cheek your application the rejection letter will come pretty quick.

True, but the spirit and intent of the program is to give you a Hogan.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 5 of 5
Go to