Headset required for ATP sim sessions?

Subscribe
I'm going to DFW in a few weeks for my ATP-CTP course with ATP. I'm wondering if I need my headset for the simulator part. Anyone know?
Headset required for ATP sim sessions?
No

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don’t know about CTP, but for your type sessions you do. And seems you’ll be using the same sims and same instructors I say better take it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I did my ATP-CTP last year before coming to Skywest with ATP. I enjoyed it and you should bring a headset and you will need one for Skywest and training.

What I know now I would of just gone to Skywest and saved $5000.

Either way get Shepard Air before and be rdy to take your written or be at least halfway through it to take your written.
Quote: I'm going to DFW in a few weeks for my ATP-CTP course with ATP. I'm wondering if I need my headset for the simulator part. Anyone know?
CTP Sim stuff was kind of a joke when I did it. We just flew some profiles and stalls and then did whatever for the rest of time. Headsets were optional in my sim. Bring it but the sim instructor probably wont make you use it.
Quote: CTP Sim stuff was kind of a joke when I did it. We just flew some profiles and stalls and then did whatever for the rest of time. Headsets were optional in my sim. Bring it but the sim instructor probably wont make you use it.
If you have a good instructor, they can be a lot of fun.

Flying the Natl Mall loop from DCA in an A320 is fun!