Hiring / training

Subscribe
20  60  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  80  120  170 
Page 70 of 451
Go to
Quote: what's attrition like recently at F9?
Non-existent
Quote: Non-existent
why aren't the guys/girls under 50 applying to the legacies? or are they and they just haven't gotten hired yet?
Quote: why aren't the guys/girls under 50 applying to the legacies? or are they and they just haven't gotten hired yet?
I am 30, and I would retire at number 5 or 6 in the company. Personally it's hard to give that up.
Quote: why aren't the guys/girls under 50 applying to the legacies? or are they and they just haven't gotten hired yet?
If you are hired now, you would be top 40-50% company wide in 5-6 years. Get that anywhere else?

I for one make more money and spend more time with my family flying for Frontier. I live in a nice base, drive to work and make over a quarter million a year. Why would I leave to go start over at a "legacy"??
Maybe you should ask yourself the question. Why haven't you applied to a legacy? Or have you just not gotten hired yet??
I’m junior and I’ve moved up about 25 numbers in 5 months.
Quote: I am 30, and I would retire at number 5 or 6 in the company. Personally it's hard to give that up.
Is there a spreadsheet somewhere to figure this out? I'm curious to see where I'd theoretically end up but far too lazy to sit and do it long hand.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
For the 900 above me; nil. For the 600 below me; don’t care. 😉
Quote: Is there a spreadsheet somewhere to figure this out? I'm curious to see where I'd theoretically end up but far too lazy to sit and do it long hand.

Haha. There is no easy way unfortunately. I just searched for birth years and used that info.
Quote: Is there a spreadsheet somewhere to figure this out? I'm curious to see where I'd theoretically end up but far too lazy to sit and do it long hand.

Im mid 30’s. On a long long overnight I was bored and calculated it with birth years as well. I’m looking at retiring around 80 something. Im just under four years seniority now. I’m sure I made a mistake somewhere, but I’m confident I’m in the ballpark.
20  60  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  80  120  170 
Page 70 of 451
Go to