Hiring / training

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11  51  101 
Page 1 of 451
Go to
With new contract do I still need to get my own hotel and transport to training?
Quote: With new contract do I still need to get my own hotel and transport to training?
Yes. No changes from the old contract for new hire lodging/transportation. The company views you as DEN based until you’re done with sims.
Does that include indoc, or is indoc put in hotel? Thanks!
Quote: Does that include indoc, or is indoc put in hotel? Thanks!
Including Indoc. For all your initial training, with one potential exception. If anyone in your class is offered sim training outside Denver (this includes our main SSS training facility and United training center), those few people will have paid hotels near that sim facility; the most likely would be the Airbus facility in Miami. I think it has been a while since any new hires have gotten sims outside Denver so I wouldn’t count on it; although the training numbers are big for 2019 so it’s possible.
Quote: Including Indoc. For all your initial training, with one potential exception. If anyone in your class is offered sim training outside Denver (this includes our main SSS training facility and United training center), those few people will have paid hotels near that sim facility; the most likely would be the Airbus facility in Miami. I think it has been a while since any new hires have gotten sims outside Denver so I wouldn’t count on it; although the training numbers are big for 2019 so it’s possible.
The January class has a few going to MIA.
A few people may go to MIA and be provided a hotel, but this is going to be few and far between. 1 of our 3 simulators is temporarily down. When it's back up, I assume most if not all training will be done in Denver... with no hotel provided. Plan accordingly
Appreciate the responses, thanks!
So people are buying a car for 2 months and paying for hotels....
Quote: So people are buying a car for 2 months and paying for hotels....
One guy I talked to split an AirBnB for two months with a few classmates. Dont know about the car.
Quote: So people are buying a car for 2 months and paying for hotels....
More than a few new hires will have driven their own car to Denver for training. Make friends with those people and make sure they never pay for their own drinks and work out a carpool.
1  2  3  4  5  11  51  101 
Page 1 of 451
Go to