Pilot for UPS suing IPA

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Yeah, yeah, just get out of the seat old timer. Move on so we can move up just like you did.
Priority3, great thought, but the co. will remove it in a second once the profanity starts. Should be interesting hope I'am around to see it, and sign it.
I love his remark about inexprienced pilots taking his position. Wait until his sorry A$$ shows up on the line as a FE. Should be interesting.
I guess taking a dump on his graduation picture as my very special signature is going to be out of the question then?
Quote: What a bafoon. No shame obviously. Does he have 5 ex wives or something?
Freightpuppy,

You are too inexperienced to be able to ask this question. I think you must defer to his greatness so he can tell you what to think and how to answer your own question.

Quote:
Wait until his sorry A$$ shows up on the line as a FE. Should be interesting.
Yes, I can't wait until he shows up on one of my trips. It will make for a VERY interesting trip....
Quote: Freightpuppy,

You are too inexperienced to be able to ask this question. I think you must defer to his greatness so he can tell you what to think and how to answer your own question.
Yeah, I guess I better just shut up and sink into the corner of the bag room where I belong.
Quote: I guess taking a dump on his graduation picture as my very special signature is going to be out of the question then?
The Phantom **tter strikes again!

TH1
If I were UPS, I would park the 8's and 747 classics ASAP. Get rid of the herpes before the age 6o change. BTW, you know why they are called herpes?......because you never get rid of them.
Quote: If I were UPS, I would park the 8's and 747 classics ASAP. Get rid of the herpes before the age 6o change. BTW, you know why they are called herpes?......because you never get rid of them.
That would be nice, but that is a lot of lift that would be missed.
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to