Training backup?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 4 of 6
Go to
BB said 15 new airframes "in the back half of 2018." Did that ever happen? Did I miss the announcement?
Quote: BB said 15 new airframes "in the back half of 2018." Did that ever happen? Did I miss the announcement?
EXACTLY. Finally someone that gets it. But but but but he also said he wants to add 14 to 20 aircraft per year for the next couple of years, so it has to be true right?! These new hires are going to be in for a RUDE awakening when they’re sitting on their asses on reserve for years.

I’ve heard too much bull**** from that dude’s emails to believe anything about growth.
Quote: EXACTLY. Finally someone that gets it. But but but but he also said he wants to add 14 to 20 aircraft per year for the next couple of years, so it has to be true right?! These new hires are going to be in for a RUDE awakening when they’re sitting on their asses on reserve for years.

I’ve heard too much bull**** from that dude’s emails to believe anything about growth.
New hire here

So should I just kill myself then?
Quote: EXACTLY. Finally someone that gets it. But but but but he also said he wants to add 14 to 20 aircraft per year for the next couple of years, so it has to be true right?! These new hires are going to be in for a RUDE awakening when they’re sitting on their asses on reserve for years.

There’s over a 100 new hires sitting on paid vacation right now. Full pay and full benefits with no obligation to do anything other then enjoy their leisure travel while picking up seniority.

There’s a multi-million dollar flight school started to bring YX over 600 pilots a year with confidence of handing all students FO commitments.

Yes, BB must be intentionally sinking the ship. He made all these moves on a “I hope I get some flying.”

But Mesa’s always hiring! They picked up some flying. Your attitude might fit right in on their flight deck. They might even get ya on a flow to Silver.
Quote: Fake news. We are in prime position to start receiving Compass planes and take over GoJet flying when new airframes start to arrive.
And yes as previously stated only 8 vacancies do to no NH classes in Feb/March.
GoJet just got a ten year contract from United. Compass Delta Aircraft contract runs another year, their AA flying nearly three, assuming they aren’t renewed and SkyWest already has western bases and is doing 175 flying, including for Delta.

I think the only way for Republic to get Compass flying any time soon is for Republic to BUY Compass, in which case once all the paperwork and a JCBA is done, Republic IBT and Compass ALPA will go into about a two year fight for the SLI.
"There’s over a 100 new hires sitting on paid vacation right now. Full pay and full benefits with no obligation to do anything other then enjoy their leisure travel while picking up seniority.

There’s a multi-million dollar flight school started to bring YX over 600 pilots a year with confidence of handing all students FO commitments.

Yes, BB must be intentionally sinking the ship. He made all these moves on a “I hope I get some flying.”

But Mesa’s always hiring! They picked up some flying. Your attitude might fit right in on their flight deck. They might even get ya on a flow to Silver."

Are they officially on the seniority list? Ask some of the "lost boys" from the 2008 classes how that all goes down.
Quote: Are they officially on the seniority list? Ask some of the "lost boys" from the 2008 classes how that all goes down.
They’re on the seniority list. Completed Indoc and waiting on sims.

2008 was a totally different ballgame.
Quote: GoJet just got a ten year contract from United. Compass Delta Aircraft contract runs another year, their AA flying nearly three, assuming they aren’t renewed and SkyWest already has western bases and is doing 175 flying, including for Delta.

I think the only way for Republic to get Compass flying any time soon is for Republic to BUY Compass, in which case once all the paperwork and a JCBA is done, Republic IBT and Compass ALPA will go into about a two year fight for the SLI.
Everyone at Republic seems to be getting off about taking Compass flying. Just like they were when we were going to take Mesa flying. And GoJet flying. Neither of which happened. We aren’t taking Compass flying. If it goes to anyone, it’ll be SkyWest. And if there’s any scraps left over, we’d just take over the flying SkyWest is currently doing in LGA. Yay.
Quote: There’s over a 100 new hires sitting on paid vacation right now. Full pay and full benefits with no obligation to do anything other then enjoy their leisure travel while picking up seniority.

But Mesa’s always hiring! They picked up some flying. Your attitude might fit right in on their flight deck. They might even get ya on a flow to Silver.

Lol 600 pilots a year? That way over the number.
For the guys who have been here awhile, when did the flood of NH’s begin? I interviewed in March of 2018 but did the hiring wave start before then?
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 4 of 6
Go to