More new DL175’s.. some old 900’s go away

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 2 of 5
Go to
According to the school house there’s still another announcement for 26 more 175s for Delta slated for the west coast.

Supposedly.
Interesting... no mention of the so called “priority position to place 25 dual class aircraft IF the opportunity arises” at UAL.

Also, originally it was 20 200s leased to XJT for up to 5 years. Now it’s 16.

Boy times are changing.
Quote: Interesting... no mention of the so called “priority position to place 25 dual class aircraft IF the opportunity arises” at UAL.

Also, originally it was 20 200s leased to XJT for up to 5 years. Now it’s 16.

Boy times are changing.
I doubt United wants anything announced. Summer is coming up and someone numericly is going to loose aircraft and they don’t want a massive exodus with that airline (‘s).
Quote: According to the school house there’s still another announcement for 26 more 175s for Delta slated for the west coast.

Supposedly.

Good old schoolhouse rumors! Half
Of them fake and the other half too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: I doubt United wants anything announced. Summer is coming up and someone numericly is going to loose aircraft and they don’t want a massive exodus with that airline (‘s).
The best case for skyw is 25 700s for UAL. After that as the years roll on they slowly reduce the flying they do. Hence CC putting all his eggs in DAL basket.
Quote: Good old schoolhouse rumors! Half
Of them fake and the other half too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keyword “supposedly”.
Quote: The best case for skyw is 25 700s for UAL. After that as the years roll on they slowly reduce the flying they do. Hence CC putting all his eggs in DAL basket.
700’s?? We are down to 19 700’s for UA... maybe you ment 175’s
Quote: The best case for skyw is 25 700s for UAL. After that as the years roll on they slowly reduce the flying they do. Hence CC putting all his eggs in DAL basket.
That’s not going to happen.
OO actually has 17 700’s for UA. And one Waldo. And OO isn’t putt all its eggs in one basket. (But if they did i would rather DL’s snack basket then UA’s). But reality is just 17-700’s for UA for Aspen ops..

Fleet facts:
UA -104
AS -32 +3 more
AA -57+ 2 more
DL -178 + 23 more
OO -11 (generic)
With the addition of 175s and contraction of the CRJ, what does that mean for a new hires? I was under the impression if you wanted to fly a lot and upgrade quickly, one should go east on the CRJ. Do any of you believe that will change?
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 2 of 5
Go to