Thanks to you all

Subscribe
I can’t say enough great things about my time here. It’s time for the C5 folks to wake up and move over to a real airline. A real contract with real days off. Everyone (including lineholders) isn’t ‘on reserve’. You don’t get punished for honest mistakes if you file an ASAP. If you call out Fatigued then you don’t get punished. If you call out sick you don’t get punished. United pulled your CEO and moved him to there new regional carrier.

Thanks for shining the light of what a regional airline should look like.
Thanks for the flattery. I’d say come on over but we aren’t conducting interviews for the foreseeable future.... if you apply now I’d say fall would be a conservative estimate of when you’d get to class here.
There is absolutely no question that Endeavor is 1000X better than C5. Welcome to how a regional should operate (not perfect, but definitely much better).
C5 is an incredibly poorly run operation with many problems. Sorry, but that's the truth. The only people who think it is okay have terrible Stockholm Syndrome or have never worked anywhere else in their life.
Quote: Thanks for the flattery. I’d say come on over but we aren’t conducting interviews for the foreseeable future.... if you apply now I’d say fall would be a conservative estimate of when you’d get to class here.
We are still interviewing regularly. The next available class date is September however.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk