Joe Depete (United)

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 12
Go to
I'm a Delta guy. I was wondering where the UAL guys are coming down on this whole Joe DePete thing.
Uh, what's the Joe DePete thing?

(Other than he just started his term as ALPA president.)
The left turn ALPA has taken recently? Just throwing darts in the dark.

Plane Coffee
I started to write a whole thing about it, then decided against it. Please, take a moment and call your rep... right now... and ask them.
Googled him and did some research but there is nothing that seems out of whack. What’s with being vague?
Quote: I'm a Delta guy. I was wondering where the UAL guys are coming down on this whole Joe DePete thing.
I think you should post one in the FDX forum also, because that's where he was for decades. Maybe they know something about him.
Someone spill the beans are what the Delta guy was asking ?
Quote: Someone spill the beans are what the Delta guy was asking ?
Your rep will know. I would be interested to see what they are saying about it.
Quote: Your rep will know. I would be interested to see what they are saying about it.
So you want us to call our reps to see what they are saying about it, but you won't say what the "it" is, and then share that back with you because you are interested?

Do you realize how that even sounds?
Quote: So you want us to call our reps to see what they are saying about it, but you won't say what the "it" is, and then share that back with you because you are interested?

Do you realize how that even sounds?
Yep. It sounds like you are uninformed but would rather gather information from an anonymous website than from the horse's mouth. I really don't care whether or not you report back.

The thing is that I have discovered that this is remaining very quiet at this point in time.
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 12
Go to