Posting

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 3 of 6
Go to
Not able to start a new thread
For some reason I'm not able to start a new thread. When I try it it says the I don't have permission. I haven't logged into the site in quite awhile and I just reset my password. Is there a delay in being able to start a thread?

Thanks.
Quote: For some reason I'm not able to start a new thread. When I try it it says the I don't have permission. I haven't logged into the site in quite awhile and I just reset my password. Is there a delay in being able to start a thread?

Thanks.
See the response in the posting directly above yours. 10 posts required. Anti-spamming.
Testing a reply here, I have previously created a post within my airline’s separate forum but now I am restricted. I sent a help request a while back but never got a response.

EDIT: For some reason I am also unable to access my own user profile - I am given the same “lack of privileges” message as when attempting to make a post.
I’m having same issue, was able to post before, now I cannot. Can a moderator contact me as I try to contact them and it says not allowed. Edit: Of course its weird I can post here

Well looks like I can post now, weird.
I totally understand the need to cut down spam. Yet here I am, spamming a message on a thread about spam prevention, in order to boost my post count. I guess I'll go find some interesting posts to comment on!
Quote: I totally understand the need to cut down spam. Yet here I am, spamming a message on a thread about spam prevention, in order to boost my post count. I guess I'll go find some interesting posts to comment on!
That is exactly the suggestion. By the way, adding a post like yours is NOT spam. Massive quantities of spam automatically generated by Bots is the intended problem to be prevented. This is the purpose. It seems to work well.
Hello, I am also running into the same problem about not having ten posts and have a question I would like to ask that I have been unable to search out an answer on existing threads. Is there a mod I can pm my question/experience to that can verify it’s a legit question/thread? Thanks!
Can’t make new posts?
Quote: I approved the posts you made. I am not entirely sure what the problem is as you seem to be in the small minority of users with this issue.

I'll look around and see if there is a cure.

Anybody having this problem should contact us; we'll see if there is anything in common or whether you are just an outlier.

Hi, I’d like to start a new thread, but can’t? Is my account too new, or some other rule?
Quote: Hi, I’d like to start a new thread, but can’t? Is my account too new, or some other rule?
I would like to pile on as well, same here
Quote: I would like to pile on as well, same here
The rule has been 10 posts required. This has greatly cut down on spamming.
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 3 of 6
Go to