Dumont Aviation

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 2 of 4
Go to
Upgrade time?
Any idea how long the upgrade time is at Dumont on the 2000?
If I would be hired around 1800 hours or so, how long would it take to upgrade to captain on the 2000?
Quote: Any idea how long the upgrade time is at Dumont on the 2000?
If I would be hired around 1800 hours or so, how long would it take to upgrade to captain on the 2000?
Bump....
Do they direct hire captains?
Any where I can find the pay rates? Have not had any luck searching around.
They do hire Captains. Salary is what you can negotiate, so isn't published. One of the big wheels and the DO recently hit the bricks, so things may be changing, reportedly for the better.
Questions
I am thinking about joining and wanted to pm someone if that’s ok?
Sent
To Crocket, El Dorado and another. Thank you!
Sorry to hear about the bad times at Dumont..
Hey all,

Sorry to hear about the layoffs at Dumont and the way that they were carried out... Terminations vs. furloughs..

Having been furloughed 5 times in my career, I definitely feel for you all. On the bright side, however, is the fact that this is one of the best times in history to get a pilot job quickly. Currently, just about everyone is hiring, including Netjets, Flex, XOJET, GAMA, DPJ, Mountain Aviation, and us at flyExclusive.

Best of luck finding something quickly and hopefully, better.

Good Luck!
Quote: Hey all,

Sorry to hear about the layoffs at Dumont and the way that they were carried out... Terminations vs. furloughs..

Having been furloughed 5 times in my career, I definitely feel for you all. On the bright side, however, is the fact that this is one of the best times in history to get a pilot job quickly. Currently, just about everyone is hiring, including Netjets, Flex, XOJET, GAMA, DPJ, Mountain Aviation, and us at flyExclusive.

Best of luck finding something quickly and hopefully, better.

Good Luck!
What happened at Dumont? I thought they were growing like a weed? Someone fill in the blanks.
Layoffs..
Quote: What happened at Dumont? I thought they were growing like a weed? Someone fill in the blanks.
I believe that they laid off 9 pilots with zero notice or severance. Please correct me if I am wrong.... I would LOVE to be wrong on this.
Quote: I believe that they laid off 9 pilots with zero notice or severance. Please correct me if I am wrong.... I would LOVE to be wrong on this.
They’re still advertising for both Captains and F/Os on their web site.
1  2  3  4 
Page 2 of 4
Go to