Jet Blue Charging for the Jumpseat

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 2 of 5
Go to
Quote: Just an FYI to you fellow commuters. Jet Blue is charging to ride in the jumpseat. I've been back and forth with Jet Blue, the Union, and Customer service, everyone is pointing the finger at someone else.

Bottom line I hope no-one from Jet Blue tries to Jump Seat with us.

Fake news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just jumpseated on jetBlue from SFO to JFK recently and I can confirm that I was CHARGED!

A grand total sum of..............

$0.00
Jet Blue Charging for the Jumpseat
Quote: Just an FYI to you fellow commuters. Jet Blue is charging to ride in the jumpseat. I've been back and forth with Jet Blue, the Union, and Customer service, everyone is pointing the finger at someone else.

Bottom line I hope no-one from Jet Blue tries to Jump Seat with us.

No you haven’t been back and forth with anyone. You didn’t choose Pilot commuting when you tried to list and instead listed as a Zed fair. No one had ever paid for a jumpseat. Glad you didn’t get on with that crap attitude.

Grow up, Jacob. Come back when you want to use your big boy voice.
Well, looks like Mint is going to be free of charge starting next month...
Quote: Well, looks like Mint is going to be free of charge starting next month...
Seriously? About time. Trying to make up some goodwill cause everyone is ****ed off
Quote: Seriously? About time. Trying to make up some goodwill cause everyone is ****ed off
Ha. Steel everyone's profit sharing and then to distract from the tidal wave of anger give them something that is free everywhere else in this industry?

CULTure.
Quote: Ha. Steel everyone's profit sharing and then to distract from the tidal wave of anger give them something that is free everywhere else in this industry?

CULTure.
Lol! Mint Fee going away March 11.... about the same timeframe our pathetic profit sharing payout will be deposited....
Quote: Lol! Mint Fee going away March 11.... about the same timeframe our pathetic profit sharing payout will be deposited....
What % profit share you getting?
Quote: What % profit share you getting?
A massive .002%
Quote: Ha. Steel everyone's profit sharing and then to distract from the tidal wave of anger give them something that is free everywhere else in this industry?

CULTure.
Yep. So sad the distraction attempt.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 2 of 5
Go to