Job Fair

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Anyone have tips on a way to meet a recruiter for Allegiant other than getting an interview? I'd love to talk to someone who works for them.
Quote: Anyone have tips on a way to meet a recruiter for Allegiant other than getting an interview? I'd love to talk to someone who works for them.
We aren't going to hire pilots anytime soon, look somewhere else.
I saw your goal is FedEx, my suggestion is fly for a regional, take the first upgrade and go from there.
We will be at OBAP in March. Several regionals will be attending as well.
Quote: We aren't going to hire pilots anytime soon, look somewhere else.
I saw your goal is FedEx, my suggestion is fly for a regional, take the first upgrade and go from there.
Fed Ex was the plan prior to realization that airline pilots are rarely around. I can't really do that, I'd LOVE to be home at night.
Quote: We will be at OBAP in March. Several regionals will be attending as well.
Cool! I'll look into that.
I can’t seem to find any list of airlines that will be at obap. Is there any confirmation allegiant will be there?
Quote: I can’t seem to find any list of airlines that will be at obap. Is there any confirmation allegiant will be there?
The list is the very first thing you see on the very first page of OBAP.org... let me know if you can’t find it!
Here, let me help you. Exhibitors currently registered to attend the 2019 Spring Career Fair include: ABX Air, Allegiant Air, Ameriflight, Atlas Air, CommutAir, Compass Airlines, Empire Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, Flexjet, GoJet Airlines, Horizon Air, Mesa Airlines, Omni Air International, Piedmont Airlines, PSA Airlines, Ravn Air Group, SkyWest Airlines, Sun Country Airlines, Talon Air, LLC and Trans States Airlines.
Wow haha I guess my google searches were too specific! Thanks guys
Quote: Here, let me help you. Exhibitors currently registered to attend the 2019 Spring Career Fair include: ABX Air, Allegiant Air, Ameriflight, Atlas Air, CommutAir, Compass Airlines, Empire Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, Flexjet, GoJet Airlines, Horizon Air, Mesa Airlines, Omni Air International, Piedmont Airlines, PSA Airlines, Ravn Air Group, SkyWest Airlines, Sun Country Airlines, Talon Air, LLC and Trans States Airlines.
Seems to be missing DAL, UAL, AA, SWA, FedEx and UPS (as well as Spirit, JB and Frontier). So, basically, it's us, Sun Country and the regionals.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to