Training and hotels

Subscribe
5  6  7  8  9  10 
Page 9 of 10
Go to
Quote: Yep. It’s embarrassing getting on a van to a Baymont and every other crew is getting on a Hilton or Marriott property van
We’ve “mostly” got this corrected on the CRJ side. HOU changed. LFT changed. Keep filling out the API reports. It is embarrassing.
Quote: We’ve “mostly” got this corrected on the CRJ side. HOU changed. LFT changed. Keep filling out the API reports. It is embarrassing.
I’ve filled out 4 for one hotel in the same overnight. I don’t put multiple issues in one report. LFT is still a dump, unless it’s changed recently. It was that old Wydham last time I was there, and yet there are several other better hotels right in that same area. Xjet stays at the DoubleTree or whatever that big hotel across the river is.
Quote: I’ve filled out 4 for one hotel in the same overnight. I don’t put multiple issues in one report. LFT is still a dump, unless it’s changed recently. It was that old Wydham last time I was there, and yet there are several other better hotels right in that same area. Xjet stays at the DoubleTree or whatever that big hotel across the river is.
LFT is a dump the hot water doesn’t work in several of the rooms. You don’t realize it till you get up for your morning shower.
Is this the place?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-VrATCkRWiQ
Quote: LFT is a dump the hot water doesn’t work in several of the rooms. You don’t realize it till you get up for your morning shower.
It’s gone. In a marriot now.
Quote: It’s gone. In a marriot now.
Nice! I get to try the Baymont in DTW this month for the first time not excited.
Quote: Nice! I get to try the Baymont in DTW this month for the first time not excited.
Did you guys ever stay at the Holiday Inn Belleville for your DTW overnights?
Quote: Nice! I get to try the Baymont in DTW this month for the first time not excited.
Last time I stayed there my window had a hole in it. Looked like a bullet hole, but they claim it’s because of construction

LFT hotel still the same [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote:

LFT hotel still the same [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WTF? Maybe marriot full.
5  6  7  8  9  10 
Page 9 of 10
Go to