New hire advice

Subscribe
2  3  4  5  6 
Page 6 of 6
Go to
Quote: Well TBH, they probably won’t make an announcement if no flying comes. They will just go on like nothing happened. Did you know we still have orders for the A220 (C-Series when it was placed)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's a good point. It just seems that no one really knows what going on at the moment. Some choose to be optimistic others choose to be pessimistic. But this KC guy chooses not only to be pessimistic but also chooses to trash anyone who has some optimism.
Quote: That's a good point. It just seems that no one really knows what going on at the moment. Some choose to be optimistic others choose to be pessimistic. But this KC guy chooses not only to be pessimistic but also chooses to trash anyone who has some optimism.

I get it. I tend towards the optimistic but get the guys who don’t trust a word BB says and they would mostly have history on their side.

Quote: I see you post alot about Republic not getting any additional flying. Yet there haven't been an press releases either. Just some random dude (you) being a bitter guy.
Do you expect them to make an announcement every Friday saying “we don’t have any additional flying”?
Quote: You just keep doing it, man. Take your foot out of your mouth.

Yes, the C-Series was for Frontier. The order did not go with them when we sold Frontier. They stayed with Republic. We gave their production slots to Delta, but still have the orders, for whatever reason.

So again, what does the C-Series order have to do with YX operations or decisions management may or may not make in regards to future YX operations? Nothing. This fact is irrelevant to this argument and doesn’t clear up any of our crystal balls.
Quote: Do you expect them to make an announcement every Friday saying “we don’t have any additional flying”?

Reminds me of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vIjBtdEQRE
New hire advice
Quote: So again, what does the C-Series order have to do with YX operations or decisions management may or may not make in regards to future YX operations? Nothing. This fact is irrelevant to this argument and doesn’t clear up any of our crystal balls.

It has to do with the fact that management has the orders but has said nothing about them in years, which goes to my point that there will not likely be an announcement of no flying like the other guy was asking about.

Please try and follow the conversation.

Quote: Do you expect them to make an announcement every Friday saying “we don’t have any additional flying”?
If you read one post down, I acknowledged that was a valid point. It's cool man reading is hard.
Quote: If you read one post down, I acknowledged that was a valid point. It's cool man reading is hard.
Didn’t see it, must’ve been on the next page. My bad.
any EWR pilots that can take some questions from a new hire?

2  3  4  5  6 
Page 6 of 6
Go to