Alaska jumpeseat

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Alaska guys/gals .. NK guy guy here. first time jump seating on you all tomorrow. 60 open seats, and downloaded gogo app to watch TV. Do you guys have meals? or should I bring my own? its nearly 7 hour flight so Im trying to get the lay of the land. Alaska style. Thank you in advance
If you're in uniform the FA's will probably hook you up with some food
Quote: If you're in uniform the FA's will probably hook you up with some food
ill be business casual. I'm ok to pay for food. but really don't know Yalls product. looking forward to it.
Quote: Alaska guys/gals .. NK guy guy here. first time jump seating on you all tomorrow. 60 open seats, and downloaded gogo app to watch TV. Do you guys have meals? or should I bring my own? its nearly 7 hour flight so Im trying to get the lay of the land. Alaska style. Thank you in advance

What flight do we have that's 7 hours??
Quote: What flight do we have that's 7 hours??
FLL-SEA. Todays was 7:04
Quote: What flight do we have that's 7 hours??
Stuff like BOS SFO, FLL SEA, MCO SEA etc I would say comes close
Quote: . Do you guys have meals? or should I bring my own
Menu is at
https://www.alaskaair.com/content/travel-info/flight-experience/main-cabin/food-and-drink

I’m partial to the Signature cheese and fruit plate.
Quote: Menu is at
https://www.alaskaair.com/content/travel-info/flight-experience/main-cabin/food-and-drink

I’m partial to the Signature cheese and fruit plate.
Thats the one they put the “secret sauce” on......employees stay away!!!
Quote: Alaska guys/gals .. NK guy guy here. first time jump seating on you all tomorrow. 60 open seats, and downloaded gogo app to watch TV. Do you guys have meals? or should I bring my own? its nearly 7 hour flight so Im trying to get the lay of the land. Alaska style. Thank you in advance
That many open seats means you’ll get a premium or exit row which will be nice for leg room. There is food for purchase or just bring your own. Gogo app downloaded so your good there.

Enjoy the flight!

With these winds our flights from the northeast can also take close to 7 hours... EWR-SAN, JFK-LAX, etc
I didn't know a B-737, except the Max, could fly for more than 7 hours with pax.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to