upgrade time or/and sim instructing?

Subscribe
Just curious if there are other opportunities for junior pilots? Obviously, after the first year, but any opportunities for sim instructing, pilot recruitment, etc.... Do you have to be based in DEN to be an instructor?

Also, upgrade times? PHL being the junior base, LAS?

If this information is somewhere else on this forum, I am sorry, I read a lot of threads but nothing this specific.

Happy
Quote: Just curious if there are other opportunities for junior pilots? Obviously, after the first year, but any opportunities for sim instructing, pilot recruitment, etc.... Do you have to be based in DEN to be an instructor?

Also, upgrade times? PHL being the junior base, LAS?

If this information is somewhere else on this forum, I am sorry, I read a lot of threads but nothing this specific.

Happy
There are certain instructor and recruiter positions for pilots. You do not need to be denver based for these opportunities.

I think upgrades are sitting at about 3 years
You don't need to be DEN based for the sim instructing opportunities, however most of the sim instructing takes place in DEN and the company does not provide hotel accommodations in DEN for non-DEN instructors. Same goes for the recruiting positions.
Thanks for the responses.

Happy
The company keeps communicating that they are looking for base specific recruiters. So there MIGHT be opportunities in the future that don’t require you to be in Denver.