DFW Airline-Friendly Tax Professional?

Subscribe
Any recommendations for a DFW-area tax professional who is airline-friendly and knows what they are doing, i.e., will be able to maximize deductions, while keeping you out of an audit?
Turbo tax.

Its honestly so simple for an airline pilot now with the new tax code so unless you have other businesses or sources of income you can just do the free turbo tax option.
If you're looking for an actual face-to-face CPA, I highly recommend Thorn Financial Group in Southlake.
Just curious since I’ve always done my own taxes....

Is hiring a CPA worth it? I understand piece of mind in case of an audit but do they find anymore cash back than home use software?

Honest question from a home owner who trades stocks and options. No outside income other than W2.
Quote: Just curious since I’ve always done my own taxes....

Is hiring a CPA worth it? I understand piece of mind in case of an audit but do they find anymore cash back than home use software?

Honest question from a home owner who trades stocks and options. No outside income other than W2.
I’m no genius w the new tax law. But, basically all I found able to deduct was donations. Church Salvation Army ect. I was on first year pay and owed a decent amount. Need to make sure AA is taking at Least 20% out of checks.
Quote: I’m no genius w the new tax law. But, basically all I found able to deduct was donations. Church Salvation Army ect. I was on first year pay and owed a decent amount. Need to make sure AA is taking at Least 20% out of checks.
Evelyn at skytaxes. She’s great and I’ve been using her for years. Yes it’s simple, but I simply don’t trust my work or tax knowledge. Prices are very reasonable and she’s good to deal with.
Quote: I’m no genius w the new tax law. But, basically all I found able to deduct was donations. Church Salvation Army ect. I was on first year pay and owed a decent amount. Need to make sure AA is taking at Least 20% out of checks.
Yup. This year killed us.