Atlas 767 went down in Houston

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  14  54  104 
Page 4 of 114
Go to
Awful news. Condolences to the families and fellow employees.
Quote: Awful news. Condolences to the families and fellow employees.

This. So sorry guys.
Flight aware data shows pretty slow heading change and fairly constant ground speed out of 10000, but vertical speed at -7000fpm when it stopped tracking at 3000’.

Doesn’t look like a spin.
I feel so sick right now. God, please be with the crew and they're Families.
Seriously sick to my stomach right now and I don't know the crew personally. Prayers for the families.
Heartsick. Condolences for their families and everyone over at Atlas.
Thoughts and prayers for the family of this crew and the entire Atlas family!
Heartbreaking. I know a few former Omni and NAA guys at Atlas. Hope they're ok. Condolences to the crew lost and to their families and friends.
Quote: If you go to LiveATC KIAH approach archives at 1830z the 4 minute mark approach let’s them know that there is light to heavy precip and if they need to deviate to let them know. Then at 8 minutes they give a call that goes unanswered and shortly after that approach begins to ask aircraft if they are picking up and ELT that’s all I could get from the archives.
About 6:25 they ask to "go on the West side" and approach tells them there are "a bunch of departures right at ya..." and then they step on each other while Approach is telling them the plan.
Just looked on cnn and all they had was stupid political crap in big red with this crash an after thought in a tiny headline below. Had this been an airline crash or a mash shooting with only 2 dead as they call it it takes up the whole page with super bold letters. Stupid media and their priorities.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  14  54  104 
Page 4 of 114
Go to