Express jet archived crew badge pics?

Subscribe
About 3-4 years ago on FB there was a bunch of old continental express people that were in a group thread. Well someone posted a link that you could look up pretty much anyone’s crew ID pic that worked there. It was fun looking up my old badge pic from late 90’s. I got off of FB and was curious if anyone remembers this or knows where to find this site if it’s still up?

Thanks for any info.
Why are you putting this info out there? Why does anyone need access to that?

Don’t give me this “you need a login”...no one needs to be looking at crew badge pics. Suggest the mods get rid of this
Quote: Why are you putting this info out there? Why does anyone need access to that?

Don’t give me this “you need a login”...no one needs to be looking at crew badge pics. Suggest the mods get rid of this
You are correct.
Quote: Why are you putting this info out there? Why does anyone need access to that?

You couldn’t be more wrong. But I did find the site anyway. So your internet policing did no good. You prevented nothing.

Mods if you don’t like this thread delete it.
Nothing personal, times have changed
Quote: You couldn’t be more wrong. But I did find the site anyway. So your internet policing did no good. You prevented nothing.

Mods if you don’t like this thread delete it.
Pm me the link! Id love to see my goofy 24yr old self from 2004.
G43XX