Notices
Part 135 Part 135 commercial operators

FlyExclusive

Old 05-27-2019, 06:37 PM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jan 2018

Originally Posted by Amphibian View Post
hdgbug-
See paragraph below from Feb. '19 Forbes article.

"Wheels Up launched a new fixed rate program for light jets accessible to its Individual and Corporate members. The program uses aircraft from third-party operators and complements its turboprop offering via its King Airs and its fleet of Citation Excel/XLS midsize aircraft. For now, the program covers flights departing from airports east of the Mississippi at a fixed hourly rate of $5,795 (not including FET). Deicing is not included in the pricing, there is a 72-hour window for reservations as available. Flight minimums are the same 60 minutes as its existing jet card programs."

flyExclusive is a third-party operator and our fleet of Encore+'s complement the Uniform Pop King Air's. In addition to the light jet program, our Excel & new Ten fleets have supplemental lift and recovery capabilities for the Wheels Up fleet.

No need for nervousness, we appreciate all the flying you all are sending our way!

In fact, there is some nervousness among our pilot group that we will soon be required shed our polo shirts for button downs with epaulettes and there is even talk of a tie...to make an important customer happy!

After observing some of your pilots at TEB and other places last week, perhaps a uniform that fits and is clean would be a first positive step..... lol
Old 05-28-2019, 06:15 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: Standing in front of the tank with a shopping bag
Talking If you see something, say something...

Bro,

You're one of us, so if you see something, you should say something..

Me personally, I enforce those of us with more stray nose hairs, than hair on top... "Dude, don't you have a Wife or girlfriend to let you know when your tentacles are going wild"

LOL.
Old 06-02-2019, 06:23 PM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Aug 2006

Duecedriver

Nice 1st post.

I do agree pilots are there own worst enemy due to there own greed and selfishness.

Why this thread?

I am sure you can get more feedback from a more followed thread.
Old 06-04-2019, 07:49 AM
On Reserve

Joined APC: Jun 2019
Default Hiring

Will FlyExclusive be hiring any FO's this summer?
Old 06-04-2019, 09:15 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2007
Position: Retired for now

The Wheels Up purchase of TMC should quiet down the rumors of a deal with Gama/Wheels Up.
Old 06-04-2019, 10:13 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2016
Position: Gulfstream Pilot

A lot of head scratching going on for sure!

Originally Posted by captfred View Post
The Wheels Up purchase of TMC should quiet down the rumors of a deal with Gama/Wheels Up.
Old 06-04-2019, 12:10 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Exclamation I believe so...

Originally Posted by Blackbeek View Post
Will FlyExclusive be hiring any FO's this summer?
Hey Beek,

There are definitely INDOC classes for late June and late July, but I’m not sure how full they are. Beyond the late July INDOC class, I’m not sure, but I know that it is due in part to simulator slot availability.

I do know that they usually stop calling people at least two weeks before, so that the new hire can give a proper two weeks notice to their current employer. So unless the pilot is immediately available, they would have an offer at least two weeks before INDOC starts.. None of that calling late Friday afternoon..”Can you be here for class Monday?”
Old 06-13-2019, 06:49 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2016
Position: Gulfstream Pilot
Default Update

Latest:
-Class of ten new hires starts Indoc June 23.

-Offers going out for July 28 class.

-Third Ten getting paint & Wi-Fi install.

-Fourth Sovereign is in pre-buy.

-Six Encore Plus’ are online, with one Cessna factory refurb coming every six weeks to bring fleet total to 11.

-Addl’ Excel coming online next month, currently 24 total in Excel fleet with final tail in ADSB install for fleet compliance completion.

-CJ2s retired from fleet with exception of one, which is mainly being used as an errand runner and for crew movement. CJ pilots transitioned to Soverign, Excel, & Encore fleets.

Current Mins for new hire consideration:
-1,800 Total Time
-100 Multi.
-ATP-CTP & Written Complete

*Our current growth fleet is mainly the Encore Plus, which services supplemental lift for Wheels Up program. Because this flying is primarily east of the Mississippi, geographic preference is being given to pilots located on the East Coast and Central US.

PM me with any questions.
Old 06-26-2019, 03:19 PM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jan 2018

Originally Posted by Amphibian View Post
Latest:
-Class of ten new hires starts Indoc June 23.
---how many showed up? 5?

-Offers going out for July 28 class.
---Skip it....go somewhere else

-Third Ten getting paint & Wi-Fi install.
---1st and 2nd are down for MNX in a hangar somewhere..

-Fourth Sovereign is in pre-buy.
---Translation: still in mexico with a jacked up weight and balance. Oh wait, that was an EXCEL . (806 i think it was...)

-Six Encore Plus’ are online, with one Cessna factory refurb coming every six weeks to bring fleet total to 11.
---Summer with no APU....ENJOY!

-Addl’ Excel coming online next month, currently 24 total in Excel fleet with final tail in ADSB install for fleet compliance completion.
---See W&B statement from above.

-CJ2s retired from fleet with exception of one, which is mainly being used as an errand runner and for crew movement. CJ pilots transitioned to Soverign, Excel, & Encore fleets.
---Crew movement? yeah right.

Current Mins for new hire consideration:
-1,800 Total Time
-100 Multi.
-ATP-CTP & Written Complete

*Our current growth fleet is mainly the Encore Plus, which services supplemental lift for Wheels Up program. Because this flying is primarily east of the Mississippi, geographic preference is being given to pilots located on the East Coast and Central US.
---Dont forget Apollo....(your best client)

PM me with any questions.
---Just say no.
Old 06-26-2019, 05:30 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Talking LOL..

Hi UTR,

Thank you for your continued and constructive criticism. I appreciate your passion to constructively critique our Company and make it a better place to work.

See you on the line.