FlyExclusive

Subscribe
11  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  31  71 
Page 21 of 86
Go to
Quote: Sorry if already discussed, but are most new hires starting in the XL and Encore? What about into the Sovereign and X? What does the upgrade time look like these days with the expansion?

Seems like most are going to the XL. Upgrade is pretty quick if you have the time when you get here. 6-12 months

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How long does it usually take to hear back after applying on the company's site? (no internal rec, recently furloughed pilot From the sand pit )
I would connect with some of our pilot recruiters on LinkedIn. There are a bunch of applicants so anything you can do to stand out will help.

Quote: I would connect with some of our pilot recruiters on LinkedIn. There are a bunch of applicants so anything you can do to stand out will help.

Thanks for the advice, much appreciated
How’s life at flyExclusive? I noticed they are are still hiring. What’s the future look like here?
Things are going great..
Quote: How’s life at flyExclusive? I noticed they are are still hiring. What’s the future look like here?
Well,

Not to kill this thread with too much positivity, but things are going great here, LOL. We are hiring 40 more pilots in the next 2 months and we are adding more aircraft. I believe that brings our total pilots hired since last April in the 90's. Our Paint/Office/hangar facility that was being built in the early days of the Covid-19 crisis is up now and beginning to function. Having beaten the stated goal of 50 airplanes in 5 years, 4 months early last year, we are past 63 aircraft in 5 years 8 months. We just got a small pay raise to our daily rate and we have a Bonus Program again. Also, we are getting new uniforms that are coming out next month.

Again, not to be too Pollyanish, but things are going great and continue to improve. We are getting a ton of applications and, honestly, almost an overwhelming amount for the few pilots on the Recruiting Team, but that's not a bad problem to have. We still are hiring a diverse group of pilots with wildly varying times and backgrounds, but the requirements haven't changed as they are still listed at 1800 TT and 100 Multi, with the ATP Certificate. We have hired a few candidates with slightly less than those time with the ATP Written complete, but most of those have come from a partnership program with a flight school.

The Company tries to review every application as soon as they can, but with us being one of the few companies hiring right now, it has become a challenge for our Recruiters to get through them all. If you have applied, but have yet to hear back, I would keep trying and tell you to not give up hope: We still have applicants from back in July that are just getting class dates now.

Take care and good luck.
Thanks for the good news! Is HR looking to call 40 more people for class dates? I sure hope so!
Thanks for all the info/update. Very helpful. I see the two schedules are 15/13 or 8/6. Are you given the option or is it based on the Company’s need at the time? How often are crews involuntarily extended to fly extra days? Any extra incentive to working on an “off day?”
[QUOTE=mtnskydive;3185130]Thanks for all the info/update. Very helpful. I see the two schedules are 15/13 or 8/6. Are you given the option or is it based on the Company’s need at the time? How often are crews involuntarily extended to fly extra days? Any extra incentive to working on an “off day?”[/QUOTE

It won’t answer everything, but check out the website. They have a FAQ section for pilot hiring that was put out a few months ago. Lots of good info.
The initial calls to pilot candidates are by line pilots who have a dual roll at flyExclusive as pilot recruiters. The majority of the 40 candidates for January and February classes have been identified, called and offers made. (With exception of a few candidates that are waiting interview by our leadership team for end of February class. 18 Start Indoc Monday morning.) Like B727DVR said, some applicants from July are just now getting class dates.

Schedule: At this time, everyone starts on the 15/13 schedule through training and IOE. Pilots who want the 8/6 schedule can request to switch and is available if/when crew scheduling has someone to pair you against. The 15/13 schedule pays a higher Daily Rate than the 8/6 schedule. The G-IV is a 15/13 schedule ONLY.

2021 Starting Daily Rates: First Year 15/13- $307.69; 8/6- $288.46

*ATP Rated FO's with a PIC Rating in Type and these minimum fixed-wing hours will start on 1st year high mins pay.: 2500 Total Time, 750 PIC, 1000 MEL, 500 ME PIC, 500 Turbine
High Mins First Year 15/13- $323.08; 8/6- $302.88

Per Diem is $60 per day

Crews are generally not involuntarily extended, add' days are paid at standard daily rate unless it is a high volume time of year and Bonus day rates are specifically offered at: PIC-$650, SIC-$500 regardless of Fleet.

Fire back with Addl' questions.

Lots of good info at link below.
https://www.flyexclusive.com/career-faq
11  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  31  71 
Page 21 of 86
Go to