FlyExclusive

Subscribe
11  51  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  71 
Page 61 of 86
Go to
Quote: Glad to hear it.. As a recruiter, we do our best at “tool avoidance” here. Good thing that I slipped through the cracks, 😂..
They instituted the policy after you got there. In fact, IMMEDIATELY after you got there. Hmmmmm…
TRUTH!!!!
Quote: They instituted the policy after you got there. In fact, IMMEDIATELY after you got there. Hmmmmm…
Truth!! 😝😝😂
flight time
How many hours does a pilot on the XLS fly per year, assuming NOT working days off?
Quote: How many hours does a pilot on the XLS fly per year, assuming NOT working days off?
50-70/month is pretty typical for me I’d say. So approx. 600-800/year.
Health Insurance Benefits family rates?
I am interested in applying with Fly exclusive and have researched the company utilizing the company website, Airline Pilot Central, and Pilot Career Center. Most of my questions have been answered utilizing these forums, however I was wondering if it was possible to receive further information on the health insurance benefits. I see that the employee health insurance is paid for, but what about family members. For instance, how much does an employee pay for a spouse per month, and is there supplemental life insurance available etc? “Enquiring minds want to know!”
Huh?!
Quote: So I'm a retired Airline Pilot and was solicited by Flyexclusive
I checked their website hiring area and there is a full size page on salaries. Showing Encore/XLS pilots making $170k(which i'm Typed in)
OK I'll bite. i apply online and within a day or two I get a call from Hiring(probably a contractor) nice guy be he slips up in the interview and says the salary is 115k. I didn't say anything at the time he was cordial and so was I and we ended the interview.

Next I interview with the Training Department, good interview, nothing I wasn't prepared for. I didn't speak of pay discrepancy with the interviewer.

Then the following day the DO calls, seems to be a Great Guy we got on well with the interview, liked the growth potential and home basing of the company. But then came the Pay Issue. 170 vs 115k

He explained that it was an All In figure, adding in Per Diem, Working Days Off, Flight hour overrides, etc.

I finished my chat and promptly sent an email thanking them for the interview but declining the offer of a job.

I have never heard of Per Diem and Days Off pay being used as a pay scale to add up to an advertised yearly pay.

Probably best for people wanting to build time (not me)
I would tend to agree with your assessment. It's all about their marketing to attract prospective pilots. One's that have been around the block can see through this. That being said, the benefits like health insurance, 401k, do count in the entire pay package. In all fairness aside.
They may have to step up their game, $150,000. starting salary to fly a Honda

HondaJet Captain (US Home Base)
Volato Inc. • Saint Augustine, Florida, USA
Position Type: Permanent
Volato Inc.
Job Description:
Volato Inc. HondaJet Captain - Pilot In Command

NEW COMPETITIVE PAY!

$150,000 starting annual salary, signing bonus for Honda Jet Typed Pilots

JOB SUMMARY:

The Pilot in Command is responsible for the safe, efficient, comfortable, and on-time operation of company aircraft

Acts as pilot-in-command of Volato aircraft on trips as assigned by flight operations management

Continuously strives to safely and professionally meet the travel needs of Volato’s clients while achieving excellence in every aspect of their performance

Must possess excellent communication and customer service skills and the ability to work with individuals from diverse personal and professional backgrounds

DUTIES & FUNCTIONS:

Complies with all regulations that govern their operations including Volato company manuals, policies, and operations specifications

Exercises sound judgment in the safe and efficient operation of every flight

Leads the decision-making process for the safe operation of Volato aircraft

Correctly assesses the current and anticipated flight environment, and identifies and anticipates operational threats or errors

Exchanges information, ideas, and instructions in a timely manner

Manages tasks to optimize overall crew performance

Exercises responsibilities in a manner that promotes teamwork, professionalism, and mentorship

Promotes a safe and collaborative cockpit operating environment and mentors junior crewmembers

Completes all required company and FAA proficiency checks and training courses to satisfaction

Promotes a favorable image of Volato in accordance with company policies

Performs other duties as assigned by the Company Chief Pilot and/or Assistant Chief Pilot

COMPANY COMPENSATION, SCHEDULE & BENEFITS:

Volato offers above industry-standard compensation and benefits. We are committed to continue to enhance the QOL, Benefit and Compensation packages for our flight crews

8 ON and 6 OFF Schedule

Year 1 - $150,000?

Year 2 - $170,000
Quote: How many hours does a pilot on the XLS fly per year, assuming NOT working days off?
Depends how often your assigned tail gets repossessed 😂
That’s exactly what I was going to say..
Quote: 50-70/month is pretty typical for me I’d say. So approx. 600-800/year.
I would agree.. it varies, but 50 - 70 hours per month is pretty average.
PM me your email address…
Quote: I am interested in applying with Fly exclusive and have researched the company utilizing the company website, Airline Pilot Central, and Pilot Career Center. Most of my questions have been answered utilizing these forums, however I was wondering if it was possible to receive further information on the health insurance benefits. I see that the employee health insurance is paid for, but what about family members. For instance, how much does an employee pay for a spouse per month, and is there supplemental life insurance available etc? “Enquiring minds want to know!”
PM me your email address and I will email it to you..
11  51  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  71 
Page 61 of 86
Go to