All crj 200’s gone......

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 6
Go to
600 pilots this year is laughable. I bet you don’t even get half of that! Truth is OO is taking their 200’s back to use on pro rate markets. Smoke and mirrors. Your CEO is a joke..I bet you don’t get any 145’s to replace them.
Quote: 600 pilots this year is laughable. I bet you don’t even get half of that! Truth is OO is taking their 200’s back to use on pro rate markets. Smoke and mirrors. Your CEO is a joke..I bet you don’t get any 145’s to replace them.
I would agree that 600 pilots is pie in the sky.

The big mystery is your motivation to keep trolling here. You won't say who you are, where you work, but you hint it's not for XJT. I wonder if it's pilot recruitment at another regional and you think that by putting negative spin on everything XJT it will improve your recruiting chances. Either that or you were bullied. Perhaps had a poor home life as a child.

You are not always wrong, but you obviously have an agenda or an axe to grind. You consistently chime in with something negative about everything XJT. Perhaps you washed out of XJT training? You short stocks for a hobby? How about you man up and explain yourself. Better yet, get a hobby. Out of mom's basement. Go for a walk. Smell some flowers. Get a girlfriend.

I will give you credit for owning your mistake regarding XJT getting 175's.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Quote: I would agree that 600 pilots is pie in the sky.

I was told that for Jan and Feb already on property along with classes in March and April have netted around 120 pilots. In April, I'm told that we're at 50.

There is also a significantly larger pool of applications and interviews as well. We would need around 60/month to hit the target of 600 new hires, so with 50 in April, 60 is achievable. But I'm sure Merlit will say that it's all lies because he seems to know everything.
Quote: I was told that for Jan and Feb already on property along with classes in March and April have netted around 120 pilots. In April, I'm told that we're at 50.

. But I'm sure Merlit will say that it's all lies because he seems to know everything.

He is just very bitter that he went to a pathetic place like GoJet and could now easily be making much more and have a much better qol had he stayed at XJT. Poor, poor guy!!!
Sounds like the CRJ instructors in ATL will be unemployed now. Damn, even after the death of ASA, the blows keep raining down on the L-ASA stragglers who never jumped ship.
Quote: I was told that for Jan and Feb already on property along with classes in March and April have netted around 120 pilots. In April, I'm told that we're at 50.
...grossed 120 pilots. 20 per month are leaving to CPP, probably the same amount for retirements and getting hired elsewhere.

Feb classes were about 35 total, I believe January was less than 10.

The seniority list is still shrinking monthly, no? Growing the list by 600 pilots this year would require hiring about 70 per month. But it doesn't say "net 600" it just says "600", which will just about add some growth by the end of the year.

How will expressjet man 25 more 175s and 50 more 145s? No way that can happen unless they have classes the size of Skywest, 40 per class, twice a month, for a full year.
Anyone that says they “will” Grossed 120 pilots by April is pure speculation.. it’s bairly March. April is light yeyaway in the regional business... truly the getting rid of the CRJ program is. Big blow. That shows that XJT wonybe getting into the CRJ550 game. That could be huge. I see 50-100 more of those over the next 5 years being dished out...
Quote: Anyone that says they “will” Grossed 120 pilots by April is pure speculation.. it’s bairly March. April is light yeyaway in the regional business... truly the getting rid of the CRJ program is. Big blow. That shows that XJT wonybe getting into the CRJ550 game. That could be huge. I see 50-100 more of those over the next 5 years being dished out...
Zero chance of the 550 game. Word on the street is OO took all the spare parts and tooling for the 700/900’s to the tune of 35 semi’s full

There is also a significantly larger pool of applications and interviews as well. We would need around 60/month to hit the target of 600 new hires, so with 50 in April, 60 is achievable. But I'm sure Merlit will say that it's all lies because he seems to know everything.
17 in class now. Count them

Um, really? Net 120? Nothing personal but the fact that you'd even believe that is scary. Just curious, do you work at XJT? Anyone looking at their seniority number and referencing the overall list total would be able to negate this speculation by a long shot.
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 6
Go to