Interview results?

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to
Quote: Do you get paid while you wait for your class date?
Are you for serious?
Quote: I heard it was about 6 months from interview date to get an ERJ class, and 5 months to get a CRJ class. Someone correct me if I’m wrong.
I just got the offer yesterday and I’m starting SLC CRJ training on 28 July. Looking forward to training! Anybody else slated for 28 July CRJ?
Quote: How are the interviews these days? Still a mirror fogging evolution or have they tightened back up a bit?
I wouldn't say it is a mirror fogging evolution. I think they definitely appreciate people who show up prepared. I studied for the tech portion and chewed my food with my mouth closed.... Seemed to work out. I was told of a person who wasn't put forward with a green light after the interview, but I was told they REALLY tanked the tech part of the interview. I interviewed at a military information event. It looks like a ton of RTP people are getting hired (I am not an RTP).
Quote: I wouldn't say it is a mirror fogging evolution. I think they definitely appreciate people who show up prepared. I studied for the tech portion and chewed my food with my mouth closed.... Seemed to work out. I was told of a person who wasn't put forward with a green light after the interview, but I was told they REALLY tanked the tech part of the interview. I interviewed at a military information event. It looks like a ton of RTP people are getting hired (I am not an RTP).
Agreed. The vibe was definately “low threat” but it didn’t feel like a formality. I was fairly well prepared in most areas but my interviewer definitely probed in areas where I was weak. Glad to day it worked out in the end.
Quote: This is correct.

Source - Interviewed last week.
I interviewed last Thursday (Mar 28th), and got the CJO on Friday. I start training on July 2nd, so 3'ish months from interview. It sounded like June classes were definitely full, but I got the impression there might be a slot or two still open in April and/or May - I'm just not available that early.

Good luck to everyone, and looking forward to joining the team!
Quote: I interviewed last Thursday (Mar 28th), and got the CJO on Friday. I start training on July 2nd, so 3'ish months from interview. It sounded like June classes were definitely full, but I got the impression there might be a slot or two still open in April and/or May - I'm just not available that early.

Good luck to everyone, and looking forward to joining the team!
Looking to trade that date? I'm trying to get a June/early July class traded with my current July 26th date.
Quote: Looking to trade that date? I'm trying to get a June/early July class traded with my current July 26th date.
I'm pretty happy with my date - I'm actually available a week earlier, so it works out pretty well. Holler if you end up the Jul 2nd class, though! Good luck.
CJO
I interviewed yesterday & got a CJO today! CRJ flying all the way!!
Quote: Do you get paid while you wait for your class date?
Of course with the full benefits. Prolong the class date as long as possible for the free money.
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to