August vacancy

Subscribe
12  18  19  20  21  22 
Page 22 of 22
Go to
Quote: If that were true everyone would be drunk driving on their way home from work...everyday.

Total BS study IMO.
Listen to JRE #1109 on your next DH and report back. Interesting stuff.
Thanks to deadheads, I’ve gone too far down the JRE rabbit hole. I now believe Bob Lazar and Graham Hancock, but I’ve avoided flat earth craziness... for now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: If that were true everyone would be drunk driving on their way home from work...everyday.

Total BS study IMO.
Research sleep science, you’d be surprised man.
Quote: Research sleep science, you’d be surprised man.
The original quote was “13 hours of wakefulness is equivalent to drunk driving” since we are typically awake 16 hours every day, I’m thinking this was a typo. If not, like nameuser said, it’s BS. They're saying that anybody driving in the evening is equivalent to a drunk driver even if sober...
Quote: Listen to JRE #1109 on your next DH and report back. Interesting stuff.
Who is JRE?
Quote: Research sleep science, you’d be surprised man.
Yeah I would be, seeing as how pretty much every human being can function normally with 13 hours of wakefulness .

https://www.cdc.gov/sleep/about_slee...y_driving.html

There is so much more to it though, someone doing extreme physical activity in the hot sun will be much more tired than someone who sits in an air conditioned office for the same amount of time. Also an impact is how much sleep prior to the day starts that the person got.
Quote: Who is JRE?

https://www.joerogan.com/#jre-section

“Oprah for men”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: The original quote was “13 hours of wakefulness is equivalent to drunk driving” since we are typically awake 16 hours every day, I’m thinking this was a typo. If not, like nameuser said, it’s BS. They're saying that anybody driving in the evening is equivalent to a drunk driver even if sober...
Well duh....if I'm awake for 13-plus, I'm almost certainly drinking during the closing hours of the night, or else I'm definitely doing it wrong
12  18  19  20  21  22 
Page 22 of 22
Go to