April 16th class

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 5 of 8
Go to
Quote: Im also in the April 16th Indoc class along with 2 other people that I know.
I’ll private message you
Found out earlier today from my recruiter that there’s still a delay in training A few week the least which isn’t bad considering guys previous classes were delayed up to 2 months
Quote: Found out earlier today from my recruiter that there’s still a delay in training A few week the least which isn’t bad considering guys previous classes were delayed up to 2 months
My class was delayed almost 4 months.
Quote: Found out earlier today from my recruiter that there’s still a delay in training A few week the least which isn’t bad considering guys previous classes were delayed up to 2 months
I am still waiting in the queue for a Q4 class date. I got the same canned email last week as I did in February. I wonder how much attrition will happen between now and then.
Quote: I am still waiting in the queue for a Q4 class date. I got the same canned email last week as I did in February. I wonder how much attrition will happen between now and then.
We’re going to go get our iPad and do the fingerprinting, drug test etc and be sent home so just around 3 days
Quote: We’re going to go get our iPad and do the fingerprinting, drug test etc and be sent home so just around 3 days
I knew something had to give... makes more sense that you guys will have a short delay.
Quote: We’re going to go get our iPad and do the fingerprinting, drug test etc and be sent home so just around 3 days
How long is the delay after that?
Delay timeframe
Quote: How long is the delay after that?
3 weeks delay
Anybody have any updates on what the waitlist is looking like for classes?
Quote: Anybody have any updates on what the waitlist is looking like for classes?
Classes are full up to the 3rd quarter, waiting on the dates for 4th quarter.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 5 of 8
Go to