April 16th class

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 8
Go to
Anyone in the next class ?
Isn’t that actually the 1/22/19 class?
Quote: Isn’t that actually the 1/22/19 class?
No it’s not it was the 2/5/19
Quote: No it’s not it was the 2/5/19
Ok, I have a buddy in that class, but I thought he said it would be the end of April. Maybe it’s the 1/22 class that comes back late April.

Anyway, I don’t think he’s on here, but I’d be happy to pass something along to him.
Quote: Anyone in the next class ?

Are you coming in for three days of indoc then going back home for a while, or are you going straight through training uninterrupted?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Quote: No it’s not it was the 2/5/19
You sure about that, I thought the late January class was the last indoc (3 day) until May?
Quote: You sure about that, I thought the late January class was the last indoc (3 day) until May?
The Feb class didn’t have three days indoc... they got a 2K bonus to put off their hire date until April.
Quote: Are you coming in for three days of indoc then going back home for a while, or are you going straight through training uninterrupted?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Heard we’ll be going through without any interruption since they didn’t have any class for 2 months
Quote: You sure about that, I thought the late January class was the last indoc (3 day) until May?
January 21st class comes back April 23rd
Quote: January 21st class comes back April 23rd
So one class is returning April 16th, and another on April 23rd? That doesn't seem right, especially since there's a class April 30th too.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 8
Go to