Fun poll: Best and worst looking uniforms.

Subscribe
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  16 
Page 6 of 18
Go to
Quote: That's pretty much it right there. Rebellion is for adolescents, not professionals.

If you don't wear it proudly it's because you don't take pride. Ask yourself why you are doing something in which you don't take pride.

Iron it.
They said the hat is encouraged but optional - I opt not.
Honestly, I like these threads lol. They’re entertaining. Keep it up Flyboy68.
Quote: I could see that, maybe FollowTheCoRJ finally quit and notmpet said “mission accomplished”?
I think TW ate FollowCompanyRJ for lunch. mpet got jealous and now needs someone else to abuse.
Quote: Honestly, I like these threads lol. They’re entertaining. Keep it up Flyboy68.
Oooh, you better not let TheWeatherman hear you say that!

You might wanna delete your comment before he comes in here and gives you a right proper thrashing.
Who sells nice shirts that are no iron required, in a slim or athletic fit? I've got a large neck and wear a 44 jacket, but have a 34" waist. Most dress shirts that fit usually choke the $hit out of me, and the ones that I can button around my neck usually look like I'm wearing a moo-moo.
Quote: Who sells nice shirts that are no iron required, in a slim or athletic fit? I've got a large neck and wear a 44 jacket, but have a 34" waist. Most dress shirts that fit usually choke the $hit out of me, and the ones that I can button around my neck usually look like I'm wearing a moo-moo.
Charles Tyrwhitt, their extra slim non-irons are good for that shape.
For uniforms, you wear what company issues and usually end up being uncomfortable or looking like sh*t.
Quote: Charles Tyrwhitt, their extra slim non-irons are good for that shape.
For uniforms, you wear what company issues and usually end up being uncomfortable or looking like sh*t.
Thanks bud, I'll check them out.
Quote: Who sells nice shirts that are no iron required, in a slim or athletic fit? I've got a large neck and wear a 44 jacket, but have a 34" waist. Most dress shirts that fit usually choke the $hit out of me, and the ones that I can button around my neck usually look like I'm wearing a moo-moo.
Lose weight
Quote: Lose weight
I'm not fat! I'm big boned!

Can't lose neck size dude, unless I drop about 80 lbs. and look like a skeleton.
Quote: Honestly, I like these threads lol. They’re entertaining. Keep it up Flyboy68.
Did you also like the 13 threads he created about direct entry captains?
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  16 
Page 6 of 18
Go to