Teterboro Lear Crash Animation Released

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
The NTSB just released an animation and narration of the TEB Lear crash in 2007:

https://www.safepilots.org/2019/03/k...o96yhov9XRhSME
Quote: The NTSB just released an animation and narration of the TEB Lear crash in 2007:

https://www.safepilots.org/2019/03/k...o96yhov9XRhSME
Or maybe it was 2017...

It's unbelievable how far behind the airplane someone can be. The pilot literally was "hundreds of miles away", as he said, on a 80 mile flight.
Yeah, that’s just a mess. Should never of took off, unless better prepared. At least they didn’t take a handful of innocents with them(him).
Quote: Or maybe it was 2017...
Yes that's what I meant to write. For some reason the forum system won't let me go back and edit it.
Terrible decisions made on both parts ... and it cost them their lives . Sad
Horrible.

And: fear of “reprisal,” and continuing when not ready...

...instead of just telling Approach “Sorry; we’re not ready,” or “I’m sorry, what did you mean by ILS 6 circle 1?”
Quote: Yeah, that’s just a mess. Should never of took off, unless better prepared. At least they didn’t take a handful of innocents with them(him).
Quote: Horrible.

And: fear of “reprisal,” and continuing when not ready...

...instead of just telling Approach “Sorry; we’re not ready,” or “I’m sorry, what did you mean by ILS 6 circle 1?”
Good points.

But as we've seen with this, and other accidents, you can back it up and go even bigger picture on this.

It's not about this flight in particular, more like 2 people that just simply didn't belong in that cockpit.
Quote: Good points.

But as we've seen with this, and other accidents, you can back it up and go even bigger picture on this.

It's not about this flight in particular, more like 2 people that just simply didn't belong in that cockpit.
They didn't belong to any cockpit.
Their history shows a complete lack of ability to fly any kind of a plane.
Quote: They didn't belong to any cockpit.
Sure, sounds better than how I put it.
Quote: They didn't belong to any cockpit.
In this case I tend to agree. I think at least one of them was rather felonious as well.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to