Amazon Air Article

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
https://www.businessinsider.com/amazon-air-pilots-labor-issues-2019-2
Amazon Article
"I can honestly say, if you had all the check airmen in the room and we've done this, saying, who believes that it's likely that there would be an accident in the next year," Wells said, describing a hypothetical situation, "nearly 100% of the people will raise their hands."

If this quote from the article is accuate, and I have my doubts, then the check airmen are not doing theie jobs.

Jim
Quote: "I can honestly say, if you had all the check airmen in the room and we've done this, saying, who believes that it's likely that there would be an accident in the next year," Wells said, describing a hypothetical situation, "nearly 100% of the people will raise their hands."

If this quote from the article is accuate, and I have my doubts, then the check airmen are not doing theie jobs.

Jim
Jim, I would agree, but don't you think there's some pressure on these guys coming from management clouding their decision making- check airmen tend to be company guys.

Also if you don't think this is going on at the regionals I have a bridge to sell you. Guys are being pushed through to fill seats.
Quote: Jim, I would agree, but don't you think there's some pressure on these guys coming from management clouding their decision making- check airmen tend to be company guys.

Also if you don't think this is going on at the regionals I have a bridge to sell you. Guys are being pushed through to fill seats.
There's will always be some sort of pressure to get the job done. This whole regional thing has been happening since 2013. Nothing new.
Quote: Jim, I would agree, but don't you think there's some pressure on these guys coming from management clouding their decision making- check airmen tend to be company guys.

There is always pressure, but if you are willing to sign somebody off, that you believe is an accident waiting to happen, then you need to step down.

Jim
This article was the best depiction of the issues we’ve been facing. It blew my hair back. Really well done. Great correlation.
Quote: "I can honestly say, if you had all the check airmen in the room and we've done this, saying, who believes that it's likely that there would be an accident in the next year," Wells said, describing a hypothetical situation, "nearly 100% of the people will raise their hands."

Jim
It is true. The executives had been warned over and over about an impending crash...their reaction, crickets.
More planes... who’s getting them?
Who can staff them?

https://www.aircargonews.net/airline...hter-aircraft/
Supposedly Southern
My guess as well.....however don’t count out some of the bottom feeders like Swift to throw up they’re hands
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to