Baby Aspirin / Compression Socks

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Hello

Is anyone taking baby aspirin and/or using compression socks before their flights ? Any feedback or observations you can share ?

Thank you
I use compression socks at the advice of a friend who’s a cardiologist / Electrophysiologist surgeon. I figure he whould know, and he was pretty adamant that I should wear them. My legs actually feel better after a long trip when I wear them.

You want graduated compression
Both Cabelas and Duluth Trading Company have good compression socks.
Baby aspirin is no longer recommended:

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/heart...-older-n984406
No baby aspirin. Just take 1,000MG ibuprofen 4x /day and you’ll be alright. Also, stop drinking water. Only soda pop.
Quote: No baby aspirin. Just take 1,000MG ibuprofen 4x /day and you’ll be alright. Also, stop drinking water. Only soda pop.

Sage advice indeed. Also consider taking up bath salts for mental clarity.
Quote: Baby aspirin is no longer recommended:

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/heart...-older-n984406
Last year, it was fish oil that got debunked by researchers. Do they know more about health now, or more about how to get published?
Should this thread be moved to the “Pilot Health” section?
Quote: I use compression socks at the advice of a friend who’s a cardiologist / Electrophysiologist surgeon. I figure he whould know, and he was pretty adamant that I should wear them. My legs actually feel better after a long trip when I wear them.

You want men graduated compression socks
Graduated compression is necessary. I also use compression sleeves to reduce ankle swelling and varicose veins. Their size does not depend on the size of your shoes, but on your ankles and calves. I wear them every day and they really help.
compression socks, long sleeve shirts with uv blocking material, and air mask with telsa biodefense weapon mode insert and you will be guaranteed to live 20 years after retirement.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to