AE results

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 36
Go to
LMAOING

You know folks heart will flutter reading this

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
Don't be "that guy." (It's never funny.)
Quote: Don't be "that guy." (It's never funny.)
Truth.

I guarantee you somebody looked.
Ignoring a user should ignore all quotes of said user. Same dork posts the same troll every AE and thinks he's funny. I thought ignoring him would make the stupidity subside but I've now seen quote after quote...

Peoloto is "that guy" every bid. That is his shtick. Strange sense of humor.

Scoop
Quote: That would be a long wait. I think the last MOAB had the results by Friday of that same week IIRC.
The July AE closed on a Friday with results the next Friday. Projected training took 20 days.
The November AE only took 4 Days.
I think projected training still took two weeks.

I read somewhere that it all has to do with 9’s.
That’s probably because 7+20=27 and 27 is divisible by 9.
Now results in four days means getting projected training out in 5 days which would be a rush, so it had to take two weeks because 4+14=18 which is also divisible by 9.

It’s all in the 9’s, Baby!
That was all before Punxsutawney Phil didn’t see his shadow this year, so this system may not be relevant anymore.
Quote: The July AE closed on a Friday with results the next Friday. Projected training took 20 days.
The November AE only took 4 Days.
I think projected training still took two weeks.

I read somewhere that it all has to do with 9’s.
That’s probably because 7+20=27 and 27 is divisible by 9.
Now results in four days means getting projected training out in 5 days which would be a rush, so it had to take two weeks because 4+14=18 which is also divisible by 9.

It’s all in the 9’s, Baby!
That was all before Punxsutawney Phil didn’t see his shadow this year, so this system may not be relevant anymore.
You missed a couple....2+7=9 and 1+8=9, and 27-18=9

I think the results of this AE are going to take longer than it’s ever taken. I know there are always considerations and discretion involved in backfilling or not, and such, but this one seems to have a ton of contingencies and I’ll bet they have to run it 100 times while tweeking the parameters to get the results they want/need. I’m guessing next Wednesday, the 3rd,at the earliest. I hope I’m wrong cause I’m hoping to get an award for a base switch, and I don’t know if I can wait that long to find out if I got it.
Quote: It’s all in the 9’s, Baby!

180 is also divisible by 9. I trust you may have the answer.

Quote: You missed a couple....2+7=9 and 1+8=9, and 27-18=9

I think the results of this AE are going to take longer than it’s ever taken..

You are correct. There are so many variables including training constraints and projected hiring that it will be run and analyzed many times.
Starship whispers on Facebook say their goal is to have it out by by Friday afternoon.
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 36
Go to