AE results

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  15 
Page 5 of 36
Go to
Quote: Do I get the privilege of continuing to paying dues to the organization that is witch-hunting me?! Haha

For your transgression, you will now pay ALPA Dues on profit sharing, which was offered as a consolidation prize in exchange for the dues free pension... Let that sink in for a while.

Seriously, I was apart of small group of pilots asked to be a part of SkyHub months before it went public to the entire group and before ALPA expressed its concerns publicly. The first thing I did was lock down my account exactly how ALPA described.

GP
An unclaimed profile getting tagged in posts is a bigger threat than self-restraint in posting. I claimed mine for the sole purpose of locking it down per ALPA instructions.
Quote: I will be filing a lawsuit seeking an injunction preventing the closing of the LAX717 category. I've hired Avenatti and Geragos to represent my case.
I sent Rick Singer $500,000 and he mailed in a picture of me in front of a 777 cockpit poster with my bid for 777A. I'm expecting great success.
Quote: An unclaimed profile getting tagged in posts is a bigger threat than self-restraint in posting. I claimed mine for the sole purpose of locking it down per ALPA instructions.
Ditto.

Denny
Quote: BS on SkyHub has stated the results will be out late today or tomorrow.

GP
#fakenews.....
AE results
Quote: #fakenews.....

Tell that to the guy who posted it on SkyHub.

GP
so no for today, but possibly tomorrow.
Quote: so no for today, but possibly tomorrow.
Is that confirmed? Not seeing anything on SkyNet yet. I do remember results being released at 11pm'ish a while back

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
Quote: Is that confirmed? Not seeing anything on SkyNet yet. I do remember results being released at 11pm'ish a while back

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
I bet you there’s a rush on this one and they work well into the evening. The limiting factor is probably the union.
Quote: I bet you there’s a rush on this one and they work well into the evening. The limiting factor is probably the union.
I’m expecting a late skyhub announcement that they gave it to the union hours ago but haven’t heard back yet which will push it later. Just cuz.
Somebody from Alpa scheduling just called crew resources. They said for ALPA to expect it for review either late tonight or tomorrow morning. Said they were staying late tonight.

From Facebook
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  15 
Page 5 of 36
Go to