Republic training pay

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 5 of 8
Go to
Quote: Each check includes half of guarantee from the previous half of the month. The check on the 15th includes all credit above 75 hours, all per diem, and any other stuff like bonuses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Perfect, this makes much more sense, thank you again!
Quote: They are synonyms. No correction needed, thank you.

Correction needed. Bi-monthly pay is once every two months (if this is you I recommend contacting crewpay). Semi-monthly pay is twice a month (what you should be getting). You’re probably thinking of “bi-weekly” pay, which is once every two weeks and results in more pay periods than semi-monthly (google is your friend).

Have you ever applied for something asking how often you get paid? If you respond with anything other than “semi-monthly,” your response is inaccurate.
I used to work in a payroll department. Semi-monthly is definitely the correct and only term for Republic’s pay schedule.
Quote: Correction needed. Bi-monthly pay is once every two months (if this is you I recommend contacting crewpay). Semi-monthly pay is twice a month (what you should be getting). You’re probably thinking of “bi-weekly” pay, which is once every two weeks and results in more pay periods than semi-monthly (google is your friend).

Have you ever applied for something asking how often you get paid? If you respond with anything other than “semi-monthly,” your response is inaccurate.

Yep, you’re correct. My bad. I actually did google and got bad results the first time around.

I can't believe how long this subject has gone on. Slow news lately.

About time for a Denver base rumor. Heard it at the training center the other day. Bedford definitely left open a chance of an impending announcement about new flying and a western base!!! Maybe Compass buyout?
Quote: I can't believe how long this subject has gone on. Slow news lately.

About time for a Denver base rumor. Heard it at the training center the other day. Bedford definitely left open a chance of an impending announcement about new flying and a western base!!! Maybe Compass buyout?
LOL DEN 5.0, yeah I'll believe when I see it.
We’re buying Compass and getting a Denver base. You heard it here first. Can’t tell you how I know......just trust me!
New rumor:

BOS crew room and BOS mtc base, to coincide with increased DL flying out of BOS July-Sept. BOS crew base TBD...

Heard it here first.

Enjoy.

BB spreading new rumors to avoid answering the question about when his scope busting new fleet will arrive. second half 2018...now 2019...now 2020...now 2xxx
Quote: BB spreading new rumors to avoid answering the question about when his scope busting new fleet will arrive. second half 2018...now 2019...now 2020...now 2xxx
Both press releases have stated deliveries in the second-half of 2020... They have been published for almost a year now. Not sure where the confusion is coming from.

Rumors will always be rumors until they are fact. I guarantee you though that something “big” will be announced this year.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 5 of 8
Go to