commuting from CHA (Chattanooga, TN)

Subscribe
ATL would be my base of choice(2 hour drive) however I realize that it may take a while to get the base of choice. My question is, how easy would it be to commute to one of the other bases from CHA (1.75 hour drive) which is not a base but has SW flights to most other bases?

Thanks,
John
Quote: ATL would be my base of choice(2 hour drive) however I realize that it may take a while to get the base of choice. My question is, how easy would it be to commute to one of the other bases from CHA (1.75 hour drive) which is not a base but has SW flights to most other bases?

Thanks,
John
John it’s been talked about on the tenth post of the 1st page of this forum.

https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/skywest/120936-lines-atl.html
Thanks, looks like i have 4 airports (ATL, CHA, TYS, AVL) all within a 2 hour drive that have flights out.
Quote: Thanks, looks like i have 4 airports (ATL, CHA, TYS, AVL) all within a 2 hour drive that have flights out.
Yeah you’ll be good man. Not much competition at all. Good luck on everything and if you do drive, drive safe.
Quote: ATL would be my base of choice(2 hour drive) however I realize that it may take a while to get the base of choice. My question is, how easy would it be to commute to one of the other bases from CHA (1.75 hour drive) which is not a base but has SW flights to most other bases?

Thanks,
John
Drive to TYS.
Quote: Thanks, looks like i have 4 airports (ATL, CHA, TYS, AVL) all within a 2 hour drive that have flights out.
AVL is 3.5 hrs drive. HSV and even BNA better options.