AA ZED Agreements

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
I seriously think it’s more of a resource issue. I bet AA would love to upgauge certain markets, but can’t because we don’t have the airplanes. The 737 issues are only making it worse.
Quote: I seriously think it’s more of a resource issue. I bet AA would love to upgauge certain markets, but can’t because we don’t have the airplanes. The 737 issues are only making it worse.
They may also be hesitant to expand in any meaningful way for a myriad of reasons. The market/historical trends and training capacity come to mind.

I can’t help but think what a fleet of 50-60 group 1 aircraft would do for AA’s feed into the hubs on the east coast though...
Quote: They may also be hesitant to expand in any meaningful way for a myriad of reasons. The market/historical trends and training capacity come to mind.

I can’t help but think what a fleet of 50-60 group 1 aircraft would do for AA’s feed into the hubs on the east coast though...
Even though the official word is no A220s, I firmly believe once Delta and others start getting the A220-100 and A220-300, AA will decide to buy some.

50s routes up gauge to 76. 76s routes up gauge to A220s as you said, Group I. More seats for the same number of pilots. Cost effective.

The A220-100 videos remind me of an updated DC-9 (forerunner of the MD-80). 112 seats if I recall. Remember them well, when I was a pup, a long time ago. Sweet spot of seats with a nice aircraft. Clearly look and feel of a mainline.

Ozark ran them up and down the Mississippi River. The milk can routes. Before deregulation. St. Louis to Minneapolis had 4 stops between. Drop off a dozen, pick up a dozen. Beat the Convairs they were replacing.
Travel benefits for life after retirement?
Hi!

Does American Airlines offer travel benefits for life after retirement (family as well?)? If so, what are the conditions to get that?
Also, what is the list of travel airline partner we have access?
Quote: Hi!

Does American Airlines offer travel benefits for life after retirement (family as well?)? If so, what are the conditions to get that?

I believe all of that info can be found on jetnet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: I believe all of that info can be found on jetnet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't work for AA...
Quote: Hi!

1. If you age plus years of service equal 65 you can leave with travel benefits for life.

2. If you dont work for American who is the “we” you refer to?
Quote: This was a nice perk for the ULCC pilots. The pay / work rules not that great, but you did get access to a huge zed fare network.
Maybe it was a nice perk for them, but it was an even better perk for AA employees in terms of actual usability. I've done both and it is a heck of a lot easier to nonrev on the ULCCs than AA.
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to