KC-135 Fuel System Help

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Good afternoon,

I am doing a research paper for college on the KC-135 systems. I am struggling to find information about the fuel system. Does any have any documents for a description and/or schematic? Thanks for the help.
No, the flight manuals are not released to the public. You could get 75% of the way there by researching the 707/720 fuel system though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice try China!!!
Thanks for the reply, I started to figure that was the case.
just don't turn off all the main boost pumps in a climb, you might flame out #3 and #4. ask me how I know.

it is only slightly less convoluted than the DC-8 fuel system

maybe you can find some old manual somewhere on Ebay or something. Pretty sure it's not classified.
Sometimes you turn on the AR pumps, the airplane shudders, and you poop a little
Quote: Good afternoon,

I am doing a research paper for college on the KC-135 systems. I am struggling to find information about the fuel system. Does any have any documents for a description and/or schematic? Thanks for the help.
It’s a major weapons system (pause for laughter to stop). You don’t need to know the details of the systems unless you’re flying it.
Since disinformation is usually more useful than real information...

We could have fun here....
Can someone tell me where they keep the nuclear vessles
Quote: Can someone tell me where they keep the nuclear vessles
I believe it's "wesseles" And the new FADEC on the -2B will be a wonder to behold. At least until the KC-46 takes over.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to