ATSG ABX and Amazon pilots protest

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to
If I were some bright spark young schiester at Jackson Lewis looking to make a name for myself, I might sign up for a public pilot message board and start spewing off all sorts of BS about wildcat strikes etc, hoping to get the dumbass equipment operators to follow suit...

Just sayin.
Quote: who gives a flying @-$/$: what a judge says. He/she is a servant of the public and knows nothing of this industry. We have the controls.
Force the pilots back to work? Didn’t slavery get abolished a long time ago?

Force them to pay or force them out of business. Simple as that.
Until the RLA is abolished or replaced , people like Judge Timothy Black , Amazon , Atlas , and others will have the rule of law , the Justice Department and the interests of the "general public" on their side. Good luck trying to change that. I'll think you'll find the judge not only does not serve the interests of the public or freight pilots but solely the interests of the Billionaire$. This is Trump's America.
Go ahead and strike , I don't think it will work out well. The only course is to negotiate.
Slavery did get abolished , but indentured servitude is alive and well in America. Sad.
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to