Hotel during training

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
I have a very serious question:

The hotel in St Louis, does it have HBO?

signed:
Game of Thrones fan.
I don’t think it does from what I remember a couple months ago! Good luck trying to watch any TV while it’s raining though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: I have a very serious question:

signed:
Game of Thrones fan.
Call and ask..

signed:
Game of Thrones fan.
No HBO.. Maybe you can use HBO Now and cast it to the TV from an iPad or phone.
Their satellite connection was kind of sketchy when I was there. I kept losing all connection
Absolutely the worst internet service, except from 0100-0400, even then it was trash

signed:
Game of Thrones fan.
Are you really serious that you are going to Gojet? Are you fulfilling a lifelong goal to fly 50 seat regional jets out of Newark? Is it the soda bar or the great reputation Gojet has?

Skywest's hotel for training has HBO and so does the Republic's.
Quote: Are you really serious that you are going to Gojet? Are you fulfilling a lifelong goal to fly 50 seat regional jets out of Newark? Is it the soda bar or the great reputation Gojet has?

Skywest's hotel for training has HBO and so does the Republic's.
Right, but Republic doesn't have a soda bar, and we all talk about people who fly for OO behind their backs.
Oh sure, everyone says: pick a regional that you don't have to commute to something close by so you can have QOL. But then they jump on your back for picking one that does. With GoJet I can be at a base with a 1 hour drive for a commute. My other options, make the one hour drive, then catch a plane and commute, spend extra money on hotels so that I can fly out the day before in order to catch that early morning flight. No thank you.
Complain all that you want about GoJet. If I went with republic I would be waiting several months before they started hiring, then more months before I could start training, and who knows how long I would be sitting reserve.
So, am i serious about going to GoJet? yes I am.
Quote: Oh sure, everyone says: pick a regional that you don't have to commute to something close by so you can have QOL. But then they jump on your back for picking one that does. With GoJet I can be at a base with a 1 hour drive for a commute. My other options, make the one hour drive, then catch a plane and commute, spend extra money on hotels so that I can fly out the day before in order to catch that early morning flight. No thank you.
Complain all that you want about GoJet. If I went with republic I would be waiting several months before they started hiring, then more months before I could start training, and who knows how long I would be sitting reserve.
So, am i serious about going to GoJet? yes I am.
RDU? You’re better off going to PSA for a NC base that will actually last...
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to