Indoc 5/20

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Who else is starting on 5/20?
Quote: Who else is starting on 5/20?
I am starting 5/20 as well!
Do u know how big the class is going to be?
4-star down to 2-star
Heard they have started housing new hires at La Quinta . . . what happened to the Sheraton?
Quote: Heard they have started housing new hires at La Quinta . . . what happened to the Sheraton?
There’s always the holiday inn on JFK.. I still have nightmares from that place. Hotel space is getting sparse with all the training. Have you contacted the union about the hotel?
Quote: There’s always the holiday inn on JFK.. I still have nightmares from that place. Hotel space is getting sparse with all the training. Have you contacted the union about the hotel?
Nope . . . having a CJO only I think would preclude someone from contacting a union about it . . . don't really know if hotel accommodations for new hires would be included among current crew hotel guidelines either.
Sheraton gets full. There are a lot of people in training - United FA trainee classes also are housed there.
Yea, when I went through a few years ago I was at the Sheraton. It was nice. But you're right, hotel space is probably getting tight with the new hire surge.
Anybody starting ATP-CTP class in the next couple weeks?
Yep, May 6th.
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to