No
47.41%
Why give it to the company for free.
20.74%
Voters: 135. You may not vote on this poll
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 4 of 5
Go to
Quote: This just in...the company is doing nothing about the logo.

The original design from third grader little MC No Name is staying despite obvious complaints.

Apparently the more metal they use from their vendor the cheaper the price, hence the 1.5lb ornament on your head.
Gold bar for the gold standard
Quote: Yes, not only does it look hideous, my hat emblem is also out of spec, and sits off center on the hat. Just terrible quality control, I would be embarrassed to wear it.
Good thing 20 years ago our company chief pilot negotiated as MEC Chairman that hats (and accompanying emblem) are optional here despite what we now spews as chief pilot.
Quote: Yes, not only does it look hideous, my hat emblem is also out of spec, and sits off center on the hat. Just terrible quality control, I would be embarrassed to wear it.
You got your hat emblem already? I’m still waiting for mine via USPS.
I don’t because it makes my head/hair look like a mushroom stamp.
I wear the hat because it is a part of the complete uniform. For me, it is also an expression of self dignity when in public view. (oops, i'm not an EDV pilot, but whatever.)
Quote: You got your hat emblem already? I’m still waiting for mine via USPS.
You can have mine.
Quote: You can have mine.
TSA takes your nail clippers but let’s you wall through with that boomerang?
Quote: You can have mine.
That looks like LGAs chief pilot’s dumb hat
Is the hat hole off center or the center pin of the medallion off center? If it's the medallion you should be able to request a new one from the company. (Though I might wait a month or two so they don't identify you as Mesabah) If it's the hat itself I guess you're out of luck, maybe crew outfitters will help you out.

Regardless wearing the hat is a choice, if you choose not to, no worries.
Quote: Is the hat hole off center or the center pin of the medallion off center? If it's the medallion you should be able to request a new one from the company. (Though I might wait a month or two so they don't identify you as Mesabah) If it's the hat itself I guess you're out of luck, maybe crew outfitters will help you out.

Regardless wearing the hat is a choice, if you choose not to, no worries.
It's the center pin, the hat is perfect, if I wanted, I could cut it off and resolder it on properly.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 4 of 5
Go to