FDX / UPS Captain Research Survey

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Quote: The evils/destruction of critical thinking/SJW atmosphere of FB far outweigh the positive influence of JetFlyers. If there was any other way to access the data/chat on JF, I would totally do it.

As long it involves FB, I will never be a part of it. Sucks for me I guess. Couple decades of uninformed decision making await me I suppose.
Right, ‘cause that stuff never happens on APC
Quote: The evils/destruction of critical thinking/SJW atmosphere of FB far outweigh the positive influence of JetFlyers. If there was any other way to access the data/chat on JF, I would totally do it.

As long it involves FB, I will never be a part of it. Sucks for me I guess. Couple decades of uninformed decision making await me I suppose.
The internet is scary.
Quote: Jetfliers is the FedEx pilot Facebook page, for FedEx pilots only. Many people on there, and it's a great site. If you have questions about anything a FedEx pilot might know, whether it's layover, travel, contractual, complaints, anything, you can get answers. Plenty of pilot humor. I only joined Facebook so I could join Jetfliers.
Is there any info there from folks wanting to sell commuter/airport cars? Or does anyone here have a resource? Just checking before I go down to crazy Al’s lot and take my chances.
Quote: Is there any info there from folks wanting to sell commuter/airport cars? Or does anyone here have a resource? Just checking before I go down to crazy Al’s lot and take my chances.
I didn't see a specific section on Jetfliers about selling cars (but there might be one). However, you just post about it and you'll get responses from many people. Plenty of helpful information on there.
Quote: Is there any info there from folks wanting to sell commuter/airport cars? Or does anyone here have a resource? Just checking before I go down to crazy Al’s lot and take my chances.
seen some here: FedEx Planes, boats, RVs, ...

And who wants to make Mark Zuckerdork more $. It is not a free service...it comes with the cost of your information. The world would be better without FB
Quote: And who wants to make Mark Zuckerdork more $. It is not a free service...it comes with the cost of your information. The world would be better without FB
...I’m fine with it. Welcome to 2010. I’d rather have ads tailored to me than irrelevant garbage for a broad demographic. Every major account you have tracks your data, being it spending habits or metadata. Facebook has become the whitepages of the modern world, if you don’t like spending time on it, don’t.
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to