Ads

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Why are there vacation ads in the thread column?
Quote: Why are there vacation ads in the thread column?
Perhaps you recently looked up some vacation website. If you google almost anything, like “umbrellas”, expect to see a lot of umbrella ads on your screen.
It just knows.
Because you don't have an adblocker
Quote: Because you don't have an adblocker
Ads I can live with, these are in the titles of subject matter.
Quote: Ads I can live with, these are in the titles of subject matter.
Yea, the threads I'm seeing are for Mazda. Ain't nobody in my house looking at ads for Mazdas. I'm waiting for Carl's Jr. threads to pop up.

APC, brought to you by Carl's Jr. fu˘& you, I'm eating.
Quote: Yea, the threads I'm seeing are for Mazda. Ain't nobody in my house looking at ads for Mazdas. I'm waiting for Carl's Jr. threads to pop up.

APC, brought to you by Carl's Jr. fu˘& you, I'm eating.
Mostly air related (anybody want to buy a spare engine?) and travel related for me. I can live with that.
Two of the 23 threads in the DAL section are now ads, if it goes to 5, I'm done here.
Quote: Why are there vacation ads in the thread column?
Rules of the forum state:

"Spamming, solicitation, advertising, and promotion of any kind are not allowed in the forums. Click here to advertise your job, product, or other offerings: AirlinePilotForums.com Advertising Program"

The Ad program seems not to cover posting and makes puts them in violation of the terms here. They should be removed.
Unfortunately, the new sponsored ads seem to be something Internet Brands (owner of this site) has endorsed.

In other words: not just some guy posting spam. It’s website-company-approved spam.

Write to Internet Brands and let them know of your displeasure.
I be votin' wif my feets.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to