145 retirements

Subscribe
I understand for the foreseeable future the 145s/140s are sticking around, but it can’t be much much longer, can it?

I’m seeing 31,000+ cycles on most of the aircraft logs. Lots of aircraft retire around 35,000 cycles in the industry, is it different for regional aircraft? What’s the dealo with that?

With my rough numbers, if you were to do 1,400 cycles per year per airplane, that leaves about 3 years left on most of these aircraft...
Quote: I understand for the foreseeable future the 145s/140s are sticking around, but it can’t be much much longer, can it?

I’m seeing 31,000+ cycles on most of the aircraft logs. Lots of aircraft retire around 35,000 cycles in the industry, is it different for regional aircraft? What’s the dealo with that?

With my rough numbers, if you were to do 1,400 cycles per year per airplane, that leaves about 3 years left on most of these aircraft...
145s are currently being flown out of the desert. I don’t know who is putting them into service but I do know they are being flown out.
According to the 10K not in the next 3 years

Apparently I don’t know how’s to upload a picture but....

Also no 145s are being flown out of the desert.
part0.jpg
They were originally refinanced under bankruptcy until 2024. I’m told that they have, or most have, been paid down early.